Must do Disney has been removed

Smiley/OCD

Sorry to bump the thread but has anyone been to the resorts lately and seen if Stacey is back? I know it's outdated but most Covid restrictions have been lifted. I miss her!
My DD was there last week...there is a new "generic" must-do with an unseen female (NOT Stacey) doing the voice overs...I don't know if this is temporary (it kinda makes sense NOT to film with some of the COVID visuals with Stacey) or if they parted ways...I was there in mid-May and just speaking for myself (I think she's VERY easy on the eyes, and a great voice too) I definitely miss her!

Disstevefan1

My DD was there last week...there is a new "generic" must-do with an unseen female (NOT Stacey) doing the voice overs...I don't know if this is temporary (it kinda makes sense NOT to film with some of the COVID visuals with Stacey) or if they parted ways...I was there in mid-May and just speaking for myself (I think she's VERY easy on the eyes, and a great voice too) I definitely miss her!
WE WANT STACEY, WE WANT STACEY !!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Yep these videos don't show what you really want.

Gurob03_d.webp

Club Cooloholic

I bet they don't want to do a Disney Must Do video because that would require trying to explain the convoluted booking system, and they would have to have smiling host say "Now tomorrow you are gonna want to be up at 6:45 AM on your vacation, so you can begin your morning staring at your phone and in a panic that you didn't get your child's favorite ride reserved in time, oh and you're paying extra for that privilege! Aren't Disney vacations fun!?"

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom