Must do Disney has been removed

Raineman

I absolutely don't have a problem with a complete overhaul/replacement, but just KEEP STACEY!! I wonder if she realizes just how much of a star she's become just from doing these Disney resort exclusives...my DD's always want to do character M & Gs (even though they're now 20 somethings, but how about a Stacey M & G?
I think that would be great-the only problem would be the inevitable creepy dudes hitting on her.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
She would probably never do it...thinking we're just a bunch of obsessed "dirty old men" lol...to me, she just has the perfect "on air persona"...when I worked in radio, if she sent in an air check, I would have hired her on the spot (without even knowing what she looked like)...she just has the perfect, warm radio voice and great on air persona. There's an old radio joke that a person has a perfect face for radio...she breaks that stereotype...lol and NO, I'm not being sexist...if I am, I apologize...I mean it only as a compliment.

She's no spring chicken... 52

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Now I really don't want to go back. How am I suppose to know what are the must dos without Stacey?
Just watch the most recent one from February..It's the latest one that's up on Youtube..

Not much has changed and hopefully they can get new things filmed with her since the parks are empty. They can take the advantage of filming..

Jon81uk

I would not expect to see a new full-blown one until they know exactly how things will run post-covid. Who knows if Fast Pass will return, Tron and GotG may be the new must-do rides etc.
Maybe in the interim there could be some new clips showing the current processes and rules around masks etc.

Surferboy567

I would not expect to see a new full-blown one until they know exactly how things will run post-covid. Who knows if Fast Pass will return, Tron and GotG may be the new must-do rides etc.
Maybe in the interim there could be some new clips showing the current processes and rules around masks etc.

Well...HWS can definitely be updated such a better park now.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
According to reports from the other site, Must Do Disney has been removed from the Resort Tv network and replaced with a Company Clips channel...Here's hoping they are looking at a new format with Stacy down the line...
Doesn’t make sense to have someone shouting repeatedly for you to “do” things that are 1/2 mile away and you may not be able to access
Not really a surprise. Those videos show an alternative reality right now.
Agree...probably temporary...unless she gets a cut?

In that case...she’ll get the pink slip 10/1😉

brianstl

I would assume Stacey is a member of Actor's Equity and any updated version is off the table until Disney works out a deal with them.

brianstl

It'll be nice when ageism finally starts to fade away from society. Can't stand comments like his. If she's good at her job she's good at her job. 52 or not, she still seems to have the personality and enthusiasm to host the show and get people hyped for the parks.
That post wasn't ageism in anyway. It was a response to a post that she would be freaked out by a bunch of old men talking about her. The poster was just pointing that it wasn't a bunch of old men talking about some young college girl. Context matters.

InnKpr

That post wasn't ageism in anyway. It was a response to a post that she would be freaked out by a bunch of old men talking about her. The poster was just pointing that it wasn't a bunch of old men talking about some young college girl. Context matters.
Reading matters. I missed the part leading up to that.

I must have an aging mind. :cautious:

Monorail_Red_77

Wait, I'm catching up. No free soaps? Even at "deluxe"? What about foot lotion? My Dear Wife loves that stuff.
I just stayed at AKL - Kidani, this Labor Day weekend. You get a bar of soap and body lotion at each bathroom sink. The shampoo, conditioner and body wash, in the showers are mounted to the wall in those locked in bottles. We stayed in a 2 bd rm villa that had 3 bathrooms. Another fun fact, the bar of soap in the Master Bathroom was slightly larger in size than the other bathrooms by a few ounces.

cinderellafan6

Sorry to bump the thread but has anyone been to the resorts lately and seen if Stacey is back? I know it's outdated but most Covid restrictions have been lifted. I miss her!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom