Musicians and Ride Music

diddy_mouse

Original Poster
i had a thought one day as i was listening to some of my park music...what ride song would you love to hear an artist do a rendition of?

my vote would be Aerosmith singing "How do You Do..." from Splash Mtn. :lol:

any others? :)

CaptainMichael

diddy_mouse said:
my vote would be Aerosmith singing "How do You Do..." from Splash Mtn. :lol:

That most certainly would be interesting and different. I do like what they did with the Spiderman Theme. You gotta love Aerosmith.

Personally, I'd like to hear George Strait sing "When You Wish Upon a Star."

STR8FAN2005 said:
That most certainly would be interesting and different. I do like what they did with the Spiderman Theme. You gotta love Aerosmith.

Not Disney related, but Aerosmith related. They sing, "I Love Trash" on the soundtrack to Elmo's Adventures in Grouchland. It's really awesome and helps to make listening to the soundtrack over and over and over with a 3 year old a lot more enjoyable!

CleveRoks

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:

That would be pretty awesome! I would also like to see Rascal Flatts sing it as well.

Another one: I would like to see Jennifer Nettles (girl from Sugarland) sing the post ride song at Mission:Space ("Destiny").

Um, oh andI would like to see Lee Ann Womack sing something as well... i just can't think of what.

brkgnews

In the spirit of enunciation...

Ozzy Osbourne -- There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.

Dylan -- Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.

EpcotGrl

brkgnews said:
In the spirit of enunciation...

Ozzy Osbourne -- There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.

That made me laugh out loud!! I can clearly hear it in my mind, too, which is just SCARY!!! :sohappy: :lol:

tinkish

Can you only get "park music" at the park? Or can I find it locally, or online?

Oh, I'd soooooooo dig hearing Green Day sing the Tiki Room song! :lol: ...heck, anyone singing the Tiki room song would soooooooo make my day!

Chape19714

^^You can call WDW's mail order merchandice program at 407-363-6200 for CD's!

I certainly like all the music as it is, Disneymania and the like dosn't do much for me.

philsfan2185

I'd like to hear MetallicA do a rendition of "Grim Grinning Ghosts". Jaymz would makes the vocals sound great. I would imagine it would sound like "The Unforgiven". It would sound sweeeeet \m/ :D \m/

maxime29

Premium Member
I'm going to say something pretty unorthodox:

Reel Big Fish - It's A Small World
Joe Satriani - Any of the music for Space Mountain

MichelleBelle

Great thread!!

Definately agree with the Ozzy, Green Day, and 'Tallica suggestions!!

Personally, I'd like to hear a punk rock version of Listen to the Land... rock and learning at the same time.

RnRJoe6114

MichelleBelle said:
Great thread!!

Definately agree with the Ozzy, Green Day, and 'Tallica suggestions!!

Personally, I'd like to hear a punk rock version of Listen to the Land... rock and learning at the same time.

Wasnt there rock and learning in "American Idiot"?

PirateStagehand

I'd pay money to hear Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys do the IASW theme. I mean come on that song with "What?" and "Okay" right in the middle. I think it would be something I'd want stuck in my head for the remainder of the trip.

diddy_mouse

Original Poster
also in the spirit of ennunciation....

Dave Matthews singing the music in the Peter Pan queue like "The Second Star to the Right"

and i think Snoop Dogg singing IASW would be HI-larious (pun definitely intended) :D

PBarton

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here, so please forgive me if I have made some mistakes! I love listening to park music, I have it on all the time in the car. I would love to have had Brian Wilson at the peak of his career do a instumental album of Disney tunes (Think Pet Sounds era sound) - That would have been amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom