Music that gives you that "Disney feeling"

CelticRose

For me it's a sound - and a wayback sound at that.

Every once in a while I will hear a car door or machine that makes just the right noise which instantly puts me on the loading platform at the contemporary as the workers slam the doors shut on the old monorails at WDW. I believe they were the Mark IV's. It was a "wham - wham - wham..." noise as they worked their way down the train.

The minute I read your remarks, I could hear them in my head,"wham-wham-wham" Flashback.....I am standing in the queue waiting for the next monorail....wham-wham-wham..... oh wait I am at work again..........:brick:

Zippity doo dah is what reminds me of MK.

epcot28

It may sound weird, but the smell of the water in Living with the Land does it for me. Also the entrance music to Epcot, and "Golden Dreams" from American Adventure.:) :sohappy:

PintoColvig

I like just about any of the music from the themeparks. I have the HCOE CDs constantly playing in my car. My wife is about to pull her hair out because of it.

If I were to pick one, I'd have to say that the "Tree of Life" theme song gives me that "Disney feeling".

All of the Epcot music gives me chills. As soon as we enter the park and hear that music and see Spaceship Earth, I get that "Disney feeling."
Illuminations also gets me every time. :lol:

I also love ""Por favor, mantenganse alejados de las puertas." Especially when immediately afterward, I hear "Main Street USA" music. :sohappy:

I also love "It's a Small World." I must go on that ride everytime we visit. The music stays in your head.

goofyfan13

For me it has to be the Magic Kingdom Entrance Loop, the Innoventions loop, and the music loop before Illuminations.

Wow it's been a long time since I last posted...:lol:

raven

I try to collect all of the park music in some form or another. But the real "wow" effect comes from many of the celebration songs (Promise, Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand, Remember the Magic, etc.)

If you notice, Disney uses a lot of harps, cymbols and glissening bells sounds (like Tinkerbell) in a lot of their music to add emotion. :wave:

kevandsara

Omigosh! The Splash Mountain music! "laughin' place!" :lol:

And, a bit off topic, but the smell of AKL... I wish I could bottle it!

Mr Bill

Aside from "Disney songs", True Colors, Back in the Saddle, and the opening to And I Ran remind me of Imagination, RnRC, and Space Mountain respectively.

dkrfla

For me it would have to be "Remember The Magic" and "The Main Street Electrical Parade. When I hear the Main Street Electrical Parade music I am instantly transported back in time to a tired but excited small boy standing on Main Street USA watching with awe and wonder as the parade slowly traveled down the road. And remember the magic just makes me feel good inside for some reason.

Lucky

I'm a classical music fan, and it will be impossible to listen to Mussorgsky's "Night on Bald Mountain" anymore without thinking of nighttime at Disney. It's used to great effect in both Fantasmic and Wishes.

ears2you

lets see

Illuminations
Fantasmic
True Colors (i miss that pre-show the new one is terrible)
Promise
The Mickey Mouse March
One Little Spark

And many more that is really just theme music from in the parks

*i wonder how many people have these songs stuck in their heads...:D

EchoOfOphelia

I love the Laughin' Place music from Splash Mountain
The entrance music to Epcot (the futuristic sounding one)
Main Street Electrical Parade
Old Horizons song

Spaced Out Dude

Three things. First the bit in Spaceship Earth with the lights flashing past you. :) Next it is the bit where you go backwards in Spaceship Earth. :lookaroun Finnaly it has to be "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow". :sohappy:

eroyee

:wave: Zip ah dee doo dah. Its a great big beautiful tomorrow. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me. when you wish upon a star. and last of all.....the magic kingdom morning Hello show. yaay.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom