Pre-Trip Music Suggestions for July TR Video

Our last trip to WDW (July 2015) I made a family video for fun! I loved working with the GoPro and editing the video was really time consuming but very worthwhile! By watching other Disney family videos (boxsox2001, SeeYaReelSoon, and many many others) I finally was able to put together a family friendly music compilation.
As we are anticipating our next trip to WDW (July 2016) I was wondering if there were any fun finds, suggestions, or ideas for music to use in family trip videos! I know I have my go-to's, but do any of you have specific songs that just scream Disney Family Vacation! Anything that comes to mind when a trip to Disney is mentioned? I figured all of you would know best! :p

Here's the link to my previous family video if you wanted to watch! I'd also love critiques or ideas for the next one!:)

bcoachable

I heard a song yesterday that gave me a "Blue Sky" idea for a Disney Vacation Video with music...
I will pm you the details, that way if you use it, and post it, it will not spoil the concept!! I personally am really looking forward to seeing your next video!
;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom