Music - from Wonders of Life to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure

Timekeeper

Original Poster
I never spend much, if any, time in the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure, but I recently wandered inside and noticed the same music playing as what used to play at the entrance to Wonders of Life (Ray Lynch). Has this music always been inside HISTKMSA, or was it only "moved" over when WoL closed? :veryconfu

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
i'm sure it always was. I heard the tiki room when i was there!

the WOL pavilion music was sooo beautiful!

DoleWhipper

Question Answered

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!

I love watching old family videos, especially ones of Disney trips we would take. There's one in particular that dates back to what must be 92 or 93, and there I am climbing the Movie Set with my family (grandparents included, funnily enough). Anyway, I've watched the video so many times that, apparently I memorized the music without realizing it. Years later, I'm a big MouseWorld Radio listener (it helps me get through work!) and I heard that same music come on one day. I was shocked, and looked at my phone, thinking I would see "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" or something similar as the title...instead, I saw "Wonders of Life." I was confused...and have been wondering about this discrepancy for the past year or 2. I know I'm late on this, but I'm glad I finally found the answer! :sohappy:

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom