Music from Park

wsmith1978

Original Poster
Hi Everyone! I'm new here and I'm sorry if there is already a thread for this... I looked and didn't see one in the first couple pages. Does anyone know the best place to get the music that they play in the park? I'm especially looking for Space Mountain, Spectromagic, Wishes... Going through some serious post-Disney World withdrawal!!!

Thanks!

Are you looking to purchase the music or just have something to listen to on occasion? I am not sure where to purchase music, possilbly The Disney Store, but I found (from looking thru these message boards) www.dtuneslive.com. It has music from the parks, tv shows, movies, etc. and I find myself listening to it at work on my computer. In fact I have it on now. Hope this helps some.

Captain Hank

Welcome to WDWMagic! Spectromagic and Wishes both have their own albums, exclusively released at the parks (you won't find them in the Disney Store). Assuming that you won't be going to the parks any time soon, your best bet would be Walt Disney World Mail Order Merchandise at 407-363-6200. You'll pay exactly the same price as in the park, plus shipping.

WDW's Space Mountain is a bit of a different story. Its music has not been commercially released, so you'll want to head over to mousebits.com.

DizneyPryncess

The "Four Parks, One World" CD is my absolute favorite. It has the theme music for a lot of the rides like Splash Mountain, Pirates, Tiki Room, Etc. There's 2 discs. I don't know if it's still sold in the parks, as some things have changed since it's released. Can anyone confirm?

You can get it at laughingplacestore.com, which is a good place to get CD's of park music. The set is $35. They have the Wishes soundtrack, Magic Kingdom Event Music, IllumiNations & Tapestry of Dreams Soundtrack, Animal Kingdom Soundtrack, Spectromagic Soundtrack and a few other things. Check it out under the Music section of the store. :)

omgthatsfun

I see somebody has already recommended dtuneslive, but I recently discovered srsounds.com aka Sorcerer Radio and cannot rec it enough! It's an online radio that takes you right down memory lane, playing only music and sounds from all four WDW parks, the water parks AND the monorail!:sohappy:

Now I'm screeching with excitement just thinking about it. Hahaha.

SeaCastle

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and I'm sorry if there is already a thread for this... I looked and didn't see one in the first couple pages. Does anyone know the best place to get the music that they play in the park? I'm especially looking for Space Mountain, Spectromagic, Wishes... Going through some serious post-Disney World withdrawal!!!

Thanks!

You won't find Space Mountain music for sale but you can download it on Mousebits. As for SpectroMagic and Wishes, their music is for sale readily, use WDW Mail Order or eBay.

mastif

you won't be able to get these on your ipod or anything (unless you have iphone/ipod touch) but sorcerer radio is pretty cool. They have their line up listed on their website, http://srsounds.com/joom_15/ and it 9pm the play music from one of the night time shows. the other night it was illuminations and they even had the narrated part at the beginning which i thought was cool. check it out

edit: didnt see the poster about me just recommended sorcerer radio!

muteki

Welcome to WDWMagic! Spectromagic and Wishes both have their own albums, exclusively released at the parks (you won't find them in the Disney Store). Assuming that you won't be going to the parks any time soon, your best bet would be Walt Disney World Mail Order Merchandise at 407-363-6200. You'll pay exactly the same price as in the park, plus shipping.

WDW's Space Mountain is a bit of a different story. Its music has not been commercially released, so you'll want to head over to mousebits.com.

Not entirely true, the online Disney Store has a "Parks" :)brick:) section:

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks/c/70992/

And in the media/music category they have some of the albums mentioned here.

Tidbit

The "Four Parks, One World" CD is my absolute favorite. It has the theme music for a lot of the rides like Splash Mountain, Pirates, Tiki Room, Etc. There's 2 discs. I don't know if it's still sold in the parks, as some things have changed since it's released. Can anyone confirm?

You can get it at laughingplacestore.com, which is a good place to get CD's of park music. The set is $35. They have the Wishes soundtrack, Magic Kingdom Event Music, IllumiNations & Tapestry of Dreams Soundtrack, Animal Kingdom Soundtrack, Spectromagic Soundtrack and a few other things. Check it out under the Music section of the store. :)

I need to know about the sound track "Four Parks, One World" is it exactly the music from the rides or someone else singing them?? I found on Amazon that some where both, and I want the ones that I hear when I am on the ride! Thanks for any help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom