music before parades

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i like the song Dancin' a Catchy Rythym, which is part of DLP, but this song would sound great and get everyone energized if they played it like 5 or 10 minutes before a parade...

Dancin, a catchy rythym, singin a happy song, playin together on a HOLIDAY... ... ... .. GET READY FOR THE DISNEY PARADE!

meeko_33785

Yeah I got to admit, the song is pretty catchy. They already use it at WDW for the Characters on Holiday bus at EPCOT so I don't think they would play it before a parade. Not a bad idea though.

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
i like the song Dancin' a Catchy Rythym, which is part of DLP, but this song would sound great and get everyone energized if they played it like 5 or 10 minutes before a parade...

Dancin, a catchy rythym, singin a happy song, playin together on a HOLIDAY... ... ... .. GET READY FOR THE DISNEY PARADE!

I wish I could hear that song! I think the song that played during the old MSEP was very catchy...before I went on my last trip thats the one song that stuck in my mind for years. I only wish they still played it! :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
it was also used for the character caravan..... I liked it at first, but after hearing it hundreds and hundreds of time, it's grown annoying

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i had never known that this song was played during the caravan. cool. thanks mkt and meeko. is epcot the only park where this can be heard? they should also use the imagiNations parade song...

all around the world the sun is shining...

MicBat

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
they should also use the imagiNations parade song...

all around the world the sun is shining...
I love that song!! I agree... it would fit well in WS somewhere.

Sora

Originally posted by MicBat
would it be in popkid's collection...?

Nope, actually it's in Tongoroa's. It's with all the Disneyland Paris music and songs towards the bottom of his list.

MicBat

Originally posted by Sora
Nope, actually it's in Tongoroa's. It's with all the Disneyland Paris music and songs towards the bottom of his list.
Ok thanks!! I'll have to check out their list

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom