Muppets Vinylmation

djpoore94

When the Vinylmation was first introduced I hated it, but lately I've been looking at them more and more. The Muppets were the push I needed, I MUST have those!

lpet11984

According to Vinylnation.net, "We were told that DHS only received 1 tray of Muppets and sold out immediately. However, Epcot had many in stock and available for purchase." (However, that update is from Feb. 8th, when they were first released.)

TinkerBelle8878

Maybe its the mouse shaped head or the painting but it took me a while to realize one of them is Sweetums. Doesn't even look like him without all the fur.

And Miss Piggy seems to lose something in translation without the hair. They couldn't stick a Barbie wig on her?

Swedish Chef, Honeydew and Beaker are the best of the bunch.

The Bean Bunny one is adorable though...not enough Bean merchandise made considering he's the plot device of the Muppets 3-d movie.

I wonder if they Mystery one is Kermit? I'd think it kind of has to be since he's missing from the set. Him or Gonzo.

mdel2208

Maybe its the mouse shaped head or the painting but it took me a while to realize one of them is Sweetums. Doesn't even look like him without all the fur.

And Miss Piggy seems to lose something in translation without the hair. They couldn't stick a Barbie wig on her?

Swedish Chef, Honeydew and Beaker are the best of the bunch.

The Bean Bunny one is adorable though...not enough Bean merchandise made considering he's the plot device of the Muppets 3-d movie.

I wonder if they Mystery one is Kermit? I'd think it kind of has to be since he's missing from the set. Him or Gonzo.

The mystery one is kermit. if you click on the "?" picture it will bring up a picture of it, which in my opinion is the best one out of the set, followed by Swedish chef.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'm very much on the fence over the whole Vinylmation line. There's some Mickey ones I've considered purchasing before but never have. The Muppet ones may puch me over the edge towards buying a couple....:)

VinylFan92

they really are awesome. muppets kicks off a bunch of great upcoming designs. how awesome are these.

park4_7.jpg

park4_21.jpg

scifidiner1.jpg

scifidiner2.jpg

nbc1.jpg

blackcauldron1.jpg

plutoismyhero

My brother is down there now so i told him to search he found some(not sure where) but like all the other small ones they are random, does anyone know where to get the big ones at????

asianway

All the Art of Disney have the big ones and some satellite locations. You can find Magic Shop and Fantasyland Trash can pretty easy. AK had Test Track a couple weeks ago. The Marathon one is at WWS.

The Sci Fi Drive In and Inner Space in the pics dont come out until May. Black Cauldron is later this yr

plutoismyhero

All the Art of Disney have the big ones and some satellite locations. You can find Magic Shop and Fantasyland Trash can pretty easy. AK had Test Track a couple weeks ago. The Marathon one is at WWS.

The Sci Fi Drive In and Inner Space in the pics dont come out until May. Black Cauldron is later this yr

Do they have big versions on the muppet ones any where???

VinylFan92

only rizzo. but he is from park 3 and long gone. muppet series #1 didn't have 9 inch figures but vinylnation.net is saying muppet series 2 will have them when they release next year.

here is the rizzo from park 3. limited edition 400.

mickeyrizzodisplay1.jpg

plutoismyhero

only rizzo. but he is from park 3 and long gone. muppet series #1 didn't have 9 inch figures but vinylnation.net is saying muppet series 2 will have them when they release next year.

here is the rizzo from park 3. limited edition 400.

mickeyrizzodisplay1.jpg

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Have a pin of this vinly.....

chevymalibumn

I did not really get nor did I care about the vinylmation figures until a couple of weeks ago.
My wife in I went to Teppan Edo for my B-day. We were seated with a friendy group of people from my home town. After talking a while it turned out 2 of them were CMs. One of them is a vinylmation artist working on a new series. I asked him to explain the concept of vinylmation. I figured what the heck I will pick one up (Big Al from CBJ). It reminds me of my youth at disney. I cant wait to get some of these muppet vm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom