muppets/power rangers

dizwiz655

Original Poster
I think that they shood get rid of that muppet show at mgm an put something good in there! the power rangers are at mgm now and i think that a movie about them wood be great!! what do you guys think???

Mr Bill

Don't you dare touch my muppets!

I'll agree to allow the Power Rangers to take over the MuppetVision Theater on one condition, the penguin orchestra stays and has an active role in the Power Rangers movie.

sillyspook13

Statler and Waldorf get to stay too.... and Sam Eagle and his "salute to all nations but mostly America" and the entire preshow and........

Am I asking too much here? I love Muppet Vision! It's a favorite. I don't see it being replaced any time soon. :)

natalia1681

dizwiz655 said:
I think that they shood get rid of that muppet show at mgm an put something good in there! the power rangers are at mgm now and i think that a movie about them wood be great!! what do you guys think???

Your spelling makes me want to cry into my pillow:cry::cry:

dflye

dizwiz655 said:
The Power Rangers are a testosterone induced bunch of hoodlums that Disney has absolutely no reason to endorse, let alone provide a home for on any of their properties.

I'm still trying to convince my 3 year old son that it isn't OK to beat the crap out of people just because the PR do it all the time! :mad: What is sad, is the kids pick this up second hand from kids at day care who watch this atrocity! :brick:

Erika

dflye said:
The Power Rangers are a testosterone induced bunch of hoodlums that Disney has absolutely no reason to endorse, let alone provide a home for on any of their properties.

:lol:

I've never seen the Power Rangers myself... but the Muppets is one of my favorite attractions.

Brian_B

While I wouldn't go so far as to call Power Rangers a social atrocity (well, artistically, the power rangers are the apocalypse), I cannot agree. I never miss muppet vision 3d. If there were a power rangers show there, I would avoid it at all costs.

Besides, didn't the power rangers end in like 1995? Haven't they had their 15 minutes already?

- Brian

dflye

Brian_B said:
Besides, didn't the power rangers end in like 1995? Haven't they had their 15 minutes already?
Unfortunately, not as near as I could figure when I was last at the Studios in May this year. They had their pimp-my-amplifier car that they jump out of, then they proceed to subdue the audience with an atrociously high decibel level PR related junk. :hurl:

Give me the Muppets any day over PR! The pre-show for the Muppets is supremely better than the posturing masculine atrocity that is the PR show at the Studios! I'd rather see a bunch of befuddled penguins in an orchestra over a bunch of latex coated "super" heroes that can only solve a problem by beating the crap out of someone else. :eek:

goofyfan13

dizwiz655 said:

The fact of the matter is, Disney recently(well I guess not recently, but not too long ago) aquired rights to the muppets, so they will obviously exploit that property now. I think it would be stupid to get rid of the muppets, while the show is outdated, it still is enjoyable and funny. I would love to see an update though. More people can relate to the Muppets than the Power Rangers, a Power Rangers attraction replacing Muppet Visions would be a HUGE mistake. Especially with the upcoming marketing and supposedly new attractions Disney wants to do with the muppets. Honestly, to answer your question about what I think about the Power Rangers, I liked them when they first came out, you know, Green Ranger and White Ranger era, but now I think they suck... :brick: :brick:

Someone enlighten me, when I joined you had to be at least 13 to get a screen name on the boards, has it changed since then? Thanks. :wave:

phichi17

I believe Disney acquired the rights to the Power Ranger catalog with the purchase of the Family Channel. It makes sense to exploit their ownership of it, however, I am in agreement with a previous poster with it being innapproriate at times and certainly not Disney quality entertainment. I believe it has no business in the parks and should only get limited airtime on affiliate ABC stations. If the franchise is still popular, Disney will not relent the marketing push on them until it has been throughly wrung dry of any profits as of yet unrealized.

As far as the Muppets are concerned, love 'em!:D

DisneyFreak529

dizwiz655 said:

Look, I'm willing to agree the muppets are getting old, but the power rangers?? You kidding right? This is a joke? The Power Rangers maybe popular with the kids now a days but they arn't that cool!

Horizons1

dizwiz655 said:

No. If anything should be done, its that Disney drops the Power Rangers *shudder* completely. Muppets are awsome, Muppets are staying. No questions asked.

Tigger1988

The power rangers aren't even as good as they were when I was younger...and thats not saying much, they already made like 5 movies with them..what more do you want?

disneylands

Account Suspended
dizwiz655 said:

GROSS!:hurl: DISGUSTING:hurl: REVOLTING:hurl:

disneylands

Account Suspended
dizwiz655 said:

I feel bad for you, this idea is going to get BASHED!

Sharon L

Just looking at the wording and grammar of the original post, the person seems young. Give him or her a break. The Power Rangers are still very popular among the young set. And to respond to an earlier post, my son has never been driven to violence because of the Power Rangers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom