Muppets Haunted Mansion

FigmentJedi

I have nothing against the Muppets, but I was happier thinking this was an ACTUAL Haunted Mansion movie before I learned it was actually... it was actually a Muppets... a Muppets movie. Having something to do with the Haunted Mansion.
That's a separate project from the Muppet special and honestly, I think the Muppet special is going to be better then the remake given that Disney abandoned del Toro's treatment in favor of hiring a Ghostbusters 2016 writer to do another "Family in spooky house" story.

ppete1975

Watched half of it so far, its normal muppet humor with alot of haunted mansion comments and jokes about the ride. If you love the ride or the muppets you will enjoy it. Theres nothing ground breaking, but i doubt we expected there would be. On a plus Kermit sounds like Kermit, thats my only issue with some muppet projects and appearances Kermit doesnt always sound like himself (I know different voice actors impersonating hensons kermit). The other characters through the years though i feel they have kept the voices roughly the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom