Muppets Haunted Mansion

erasure fan1

It was a good special. I have loved Pepe since his debut. I've only purchased one T-shirt at Disney. And that was a Pepe shirt that says, I am not a shrimp, I'm a king prawn! So I'm glad he was front and center. overall I would give it a solid B. Much better than I expected.

Fox&Hound

Oh this was classic!!!!!! We loved it and have watched it several more time since its debut. What I loved was that the Muppets were the stars instead of too much emphasis placed on the guests stars/cameos. And all of the nods to the ride. So so so so so so good!

erasure fan1

What I loved was that the Muppets were the stars instead of too much emphasis placed on the guests stars/cameos.
Yes. As much as I loved the Muppets (2011 movie). My only complaint was it felt a bit too much like the Jason Segel show at times. So having the focus square on the muppets is a good thing and how it should be.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It was fun.

1634182167708.png

mikejs78

Premium Member
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved all the nods to the ride - loved the stretching room scene.

My wife watched it with our son who was home sick yesterday, and then told me that I *had* to watch it, so we watched it together last night. Classic muppets, and really a love letter to the Haunted Mansion.

Oh, also loved the nice touch that the maid in the Miss Piggy / Madam Liota scene was the imagineer who is the daughter of the original Madam Liota.

Brad Bishop

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved all the nods to the ride - loved the stretching room scene.

My wife watched it with our son who was home sick yesterday, and then told me that I *had* to watch it, so we watched it together last night. Classic muppets, and really a love letter to the Haunted Mansion.

Oh, also loved the nice touch that the maid in the Miss Piggy / Madam Liota scene was the imagineer who is the daughter of the original Madam Liota.

From what I understand, this one was done on a tight budget and I think it shows, in a very positive way. I saw it a week or so back and it was just fun, traditional Muppets mixed with the Haunted Mansion. I think if they had a big budget that they would have steered away a bit from simple Muppets fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom