Muppet Whatnot Workshop ?

DisneyWall-E

Original Poster
Sorry to bring this up again but dose anyone have any info about if or when DHS will be getting a Mupppet Whatnot Workshop? My family and I are going to the World in September and I really wanted to make my own Muppet.

Jerm

I know that the New York WoD location that had it did not see a lot of traffic in that area, so I doubt it will ever make it to WDW :cry:

We all have to remember that WDW is a money making location and, sad as it may be, adding something that would make a hand full of us spend 60 bucks once in the long run would not pay for itself.

darthspielberg

Well, now you can buy the kits at Toys R' Us if you wish, so I doubt we'll see an installation at Disney World just because it's no longer something you can only get in certain places.

bgraham34

I think this was first announced like 3-4 years ago I believe but has since been scrapped because sales in FAO NYC were not cutting it.

Cmdr_Crimson

The rumor was during the refurbishment of Studio 1 and the Muppet store there was to be a what-not-shop. But as it was completed no what-nots just more Jack Skellington and Jack Sparrow merch..We get nothing but JACK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom