mummy's opening appearances

NemoRocks78

Seized
Well, first things first. Brendan Fraser, The Rock, Arnold Vosloo (he played Imhotep), or any of the cast from The Mummy and The Mummy Returns will most likely not be at the opening of USF's Revenge of the Mummy, but rather USH's (hey....it's Hollywood). Did Eddie Murphy and Mike Myers show up for Shrek 4-D's opening day at USF? No. But were they at USH's opening date? Yes. Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith were both at MIB: Alien Attack's opening day because MIB is only here in Florida.

But if The Rock will be at the opening....i'm definitely there! Otherwise I'd like to skip the opening day, man I can't imagine the lines to get on RotM. Lines will probably stretch all the way past Twister! But again, if The Rock is there, I'll definitely show up. But I think i'll stick with AP Previews.:D

Security

You've got some good points. They are all the way over in Hollywood where another one of the same attractions is opening so it only makes sense, but there is still a small chance one of them could show up. Secondly the lines will be terrible. You won't be able to even get close to it once it opens for anything. So what I'll do is just be like the first one at the turnstile and RUN! Or well camp out out front of USO:D

Epcot is my fav

How long is the que for this ride??????....they need something like Duleing Dragons....if you think the line will be all the way to Twister! Then again Twister is not really far....well....thats still a real long line!

Do you guys think this ride is going to top Mission:Space and the success it has had? Just wondering

BRING IN THE ROCK!!!!!!

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by TAC
Will Smith seems like the kind of person who would have WANTED to be at the opening of MIB. I'm not a fan of him, but he seems like he is a kid at heart, so if US asked him if he could be at the opening, he probably jumped at the chance.

The Rock seems like the kind of guy who would say "How much are you paying me?"

yeah i dont think The Rock is like that i just saw a interview with him and he seems like a momma's boy. Really a sweet guy, total opposite of his wrestling ego.

I would think Brendan Frasier needs the money he hasnt been in a decent film since 2001.... I MEAN COME ON LOONEY TUNES BACK IN ACTION????? a plea for a real role in a real film....poor guy

WE WANT THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Security

I'm sure the Mummy will have some what of the same que as Kong did, I mean there were a lot of lines inside, plus all of the space out front then all of the surrounding areas could be used as ques. I still think that BF was great in the Mummy and that he should be at this opening. Yes the rock seems like a nice guy but I agree that we will be just as worried about the money coming his way.:D

Epcot is my fav

Yeah..oh they didnt totally demolish the que from Kong??????.......that kinda sucks that they torn that down......me and my friends took pride in the graffti we did on the que walls....lol....anyways....of course the rock will be looking for money dont u think bf would too....i would certainly want money lol........i have a question though......did they totally gut out the building and start fresh or was track and beams used that were already there?

Security

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Yeah..oh they didnt totally demolish the que from Kong??????.......that kinda sucks that they torn that down......me and my friends took pride in the graffti we did on the que walls....lol....anyways....of course the rock will be looking for money dont u think bf would too....i would certainly want money lol........i have a question though......did they totally gut out the building and start fresh or was track and beams used that were already there?

I agree, I always brought a marker to use in that que!:lol: Anyway I think that they kept what they needed, like most of the inside like all of those turns in Kong. I wouldn't be surprised if soe of those are still there so that the coaster will have to make rapid turns or w/e. I'm sure BF would but like I think The Rock is more in it for the money then BF. See in his E! Revealed interview he was like all excited and like of heck yea I took the $3Mil to make this movie, so that made him look money hungry!

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by Security
I agree, I always brought a marker to use in that que!:lol: Anyway I think that they kept what they needed, like most of the inside like all of those turns in Kong. I wouldn't be surprised if soe of those are still there so that the coaster will have to make rapid turns or w/e. I'm sure BF would but like I think The Rock is more in it for the money then BF. See in his E! Revealed interview he was like all excited and like of heck yea I took the $3Mil to make this movie, so that made him look money hungry!

yea....i brought a marker everytime i went there too....lol....i hope they left a lil tribute to Kong somewhere in the ride

Security

LOL, that would be pretty cool if they did somewhere just as a little momento. I used to always sign the wall over by the handicap elevator because I had to travel with somoene who would ride in a wheelchair. It was pretty cool!:D

Epcot is my fav

we would sign it all over but my favorite spot was on the ramps going up...we would try and stand on the rails to sign the cieling of the ramp....!!!! yeah a tribute would be awesome but where would it be??? and what would it be????

King_K.

I Think The Rock, Brendan Frasier, and Arnold Vosloo will be at the USF Opening seeing that Orlando's Mummy opens earlier then it's Hollywood version...and The Rock would definately wanna go seeing as he lives in Florida. (Miami)

Timekeeper

Call it a gut reaction

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
did they totally gut out the building and start fresh or was track and beams used that were already there?

Yes, the Kong soundstage was completely gutted, including a lot of the major concrete structure that led the queue upwards and onto the loading platform.

The also included the floor of the entire building as well.

They started completely fresh on this one.

Timekeeper

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom