mummy's opening appearances

AkEverestAK

Original Poster
does anybody know if brendan frasier or The Rock might appear for the opening of revenge of the mummy? I mean, tommy lee jones and will smith were there for the opening of MIB...

Security

I'm sure USO will do whatever they can to get some BIG publicity on this ride. Even if it means producing the two stars of the mummy movies!:D

Epcot is my fav

ewwww Brendan Frasier HES A JOKE OF AN ACTOR........if they want to make the premiere great and memorable they need to bring in The Rock....because brendan frasier is horrible and wont attract the crowd like The Rock can.......

Security

I completely disagree! To me Brendan Frasier rocked in his 2 rules in the mummy movies and I think he should be at the opening.

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by Security
I completely disagree! To me Brendan Frasier rocked in his 2 rules in the mummy movies and I think he should be at the opening.

Dont you think that The Rock is more recognizable and famous then sucky Brendan Frasier....Im sure people would rather see The Rock over him anyday

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Dont you think that The Rock is more recognizable and famous then sucky Brendan Frasier....Im sure people would rather see The Rock over him anyday

But Brendan Fraser is way hotter. :lookaroun

Personally, I think The Rock should stick to his play fighting. Brendan Fraser's shown an ability to perform well in a wide range of roles.

-Kirsten

Security

I'm not denying that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson does have a lot of recognition but I do agree with xfkristen that he should stick with battle scenes.

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by xfkirsten
But Brendan Fraser is way hotter. :lookaroun

Personally, I think The Rock should stick to his play fighting. Brendan Fraser's shown an ability to perform well in a wide range of roles.

-Kirsten

WOW you think hes hot.......:confused: :brick: :hammer:

The Rock is a better figure if they want more people to recognize the film and the actors.

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
WOW you think hes hot.......:confused: :brick: :hammer:

The Rock is a better figure if they want more people to recognize the film and the actors.

Possibly, yes... but his screen time in The Mummy Returns was also highly overerated. He only had a few minutes at the beginning... and a lot of CGI backup.

And yes, I think Brendan Fraser is hot. ;) And he's a former Seattlite... woohoo!

-Kirsten

Epcot is my fav

Yes I agree that The Rock would be more easily recognized but Brendan Frasier was a LOT better in the Mummy Returns.

Yeah but a majority of the people on vaca havent seen these movies or dont remember seeing them. So it really makes no difference.

Epcot is my fav

Well that would be cheaper for them huh....no im sayin that if they could not get the both of them it would be better for buisness if they got The Rock. A Brendan Frasier imposter would be ok........people wouldnt know the difference. I just dont think if they advertise Brendan Frasier there it will attract more people. There are a lot of wrestling fans out there that would appreciate The Rock being at Universal.

Security

I see what your saying, show the people what they want to see. BUT I'm sure they went through this same thing with the MIB opening. They had Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, both had major parts BUT I'm sure some people would have rather just seen Smith because he is a better actor. In my opinion Tommy Lee Jones was better, and so they would og back and forth just like we are :D

DDuckFan130

I like The Rock, but his role in the Mummy Returns was very overrated and in the end it looked so fake. That's the only complaint I have from that movie. I definitely prefer Brendan Fraser he did such a great job in the Mummy movies and where the Mummy is concerned, I think Brendan Fraser will be more welcome and recognizable than the Rock. People will see the Rock and think of that horrible spin-off "The Scorpion King"...Brendan Fraser is better associated with The Mummy movies. My brother, a huge wrestling fan, would definitely prefer Brendan over The Rock. But whatever, everyone to his or her opinion. I've said mine :)

Epcot is my fav

I see what your saying, show the people what they want to see. BUT I'm sure they went through this same thing with the MIB opening. They had Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, both had major parts BUT I'm sure some people would have rather just seen Smith because he is a better actor. In my opinion Tommy Lee Jones was better, and so they would og back and forth just like we are :D

Yeah well if you give the people what they want they will respond to the ride a lot better. It is all about giving what the consumer wants.

Security

Well see I'm sure the people would want both the rock and Frasier so if thwy would make appearences they would most likely show both actors I do believe.

Epcot is my fav

Well see I'm sure the people would want both the rock and Frasier so if thwy would make appearences they would most likely show both actors I do believe.

Yeah but if they cannot get both i would go for The Rock he is more recognizable to the people.....personally i would rather see him!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom