Multiple trips this year... but only one shows on MDE

The4mousekeeters

Original Poster
We are headed down in Sept of this year (yay!) and that entire trip with ADR's, MNSSHP tickets, etc. shows up on MDE. Called and booked a package for Dec of this year (at Dolphin and with park tickets), have the reservation #, but it does not show up on MDE at all. When I try to link or add it doesn't find it. Thoughts? I'm thinking I just have to call, but I wanted to check here first just in case there was quick info. Thanks!

Rob562

We are headed down in Sept of this year (yay!) and that entire trip with ADR's, MNSSHP tickets, etc. shows up on MDE. Called and booked a package for Dec of this year (at Dolphin and with park tickets), have the reservation #, but it does not show up on MDE at all. When I try to link or add it doesn't find it. Thoughts? I'm thinking I just have to call, but I wanted to check here first just in case there was quick info. Thanks!

How long ago did you book the Dolphin reservation? I know with some of the non-Disney hotels it can take 48-72 hours to get the reservations in the system. If you just booked it, give it another day or two before you call for assistance.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom