MT's Worldly Update 9/26/07

EPCOT_1138

I know that everyone wants to see the mural left alone, but I'd rather see them do something different. It was done in 1982... time for a change in my opinion. I've never been that fond of it.

I also hope they remove the ugly LaL stripes from the legs... they really make it look ugly. Spaceship Earth has never looked better, I'm so glad they removed the ugly wand and LaL sales clutter.

New2WDW

I know Uponastar already brightened this photo but I just wanted to test something...

Epcot1.jpg

Epcot2.jpg

Thanks for the update! I will be there on the 2nd of October! :sohappy:

lilredfoxie

im curious, how are you guys getting photos over the construction wall, is there like a place where its open, or do you reach high and hope for the best?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Just wanted to comment:

The scaffolding is setup in a configuration which suggests that they're not doing the mural. I could be wrong, but it's too high above a person standing to reach to the next level of the scaffold - making it seem like they're more intent on what's above the mural then the mural itself. The lowest horizontal level of it has the supporting beams, but not a platform installed.

diddy_mouse

I think the Food and Wine figures are cute! Also dusk is my absolute favorite time almost anywhere at WDW...seeing that pic of SSE realized how much I truly love it! :D Thanks for sharing!!

CaptainMichael

Original Poster
Look from your video, "The Ladder" was inside Space Mountain Yesterday...Does this mean a Space Mountain Refurb is imminent???:lookaroun

Space_Mountain_Ladder.jpg
As soon I saw that, I knew someone would say something about it:ROFLOL:

im curious, how are you guys getting photos over the construction wall, is there like a place where its open, or do you reach high and hope for the best?
I stand on the side of the planter adjacent to the construction wall and extend my arms all the way and hope for the best. I'm 6'1, so that also helps.

awesome space mountain video!
Thanks, I was very happy to get it!

I absolutely love your photo of SSE at dusk. A hi-res copy would make a beautiful wallpaper (hint, hint)

PM me your email address, and I'll send it to you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom