MSSS Strangest thing with Nemo...

mikeb_86

Original Poster
So i am fliping the ch's and the next clip i see is that show Mike's Super Shourt Show Segment on the Disney Ch. ( sorry about spelling im doing diferent things. Anyhow i saw that thare where at the LS at Epcot premoting the November 4th relesse of Finding Nemo!! So im like is this a crasy thing??. I think thare geting ready to add the Nemo thing.(agen sorry about spelling)

That is all,
mikeb_86:

CTXRover

Yea, I saw that too and thought the same thing. Sure its about the Nemo DVD release, but the short "commercial" was filmed at Epcot's Living Seas. In fact, they are shown outside the LS sign with SE in the background, before filming in front of the aquarium tanks. A turtle even swims by in the background and they make reference to the "I was like whoa!..." from Nemo. Whether or not this means anything about Living Seas update with Nemo is hard to determine. But I wouldn't be surprised. They really could have chosen anywhere to film this little commercial (usually they are filmed in what looks like Mike's bedroom), but they made an effort to advertise The Living Seas, as well as Nemo's DVD, here.

I wouldn't get any hopes up (or down, depending on your view of characters 'invading' Epcot attractions) though. It may just be good synergy. ;)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
promotional campaigns are done frequently at the parks...

meeko_33785

There was a rumor that Living Seas was getting something like the interactive Stitch they have at DL's Innoventions, but themed to Crash the turtle (is that his name?) from "Nemo" insteed. If I remember right, it was mentioned during the media event earlier this month, but not announced officially.

Oh, and you have no idea how long it took me to figure out what MSSS was. At first I thought someone had put too many "S"s on their Mission: SPACE acronyn. :lol:

ilovejennyOC

I think changing the Living Seas would be a welcomed change... I agree that its a classic but my last few times in Epcot i decided to skip it to ride other attractions, it justt bores me and it kind of like an ordinary aquarium.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom