MSEP or Spectro?

Main Street Electrical Parade or SpectroMagic?

• Main Street Electrical Parade

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • SpectroMagic

Votes: 34 69.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Remus

It's become the "thing" to prefer Spectro it seems. Spectro was so amazing that they brought MSEP back. MSEP is much more iconic and nostalgic. I seriously never heard anyone opine abut Spectro until I started coming to these boards. Yes MSEP is dated but so is Coca Cola. Every now again something like "New Coke" comes out and proves to not be as special as the Classic. Has there ever been a commerative limited edition ornament set of Spectro? There is for MSEP. Bought 2.

Sure I'm biased. It's sentimental to me. I get to sit and watch the same parade my parents did when they were younger. My children get to as well. When we all go to watch it together its pretty cool to have 3 generations all sitting there being able to relate to each other. I know exactly how my kids felt the first time they saw Elliot come by with Pete. When they did away with it I drove down for the last night. I was genuinely sad. I couldn't have been happier when they brought it back. If they didnt I wouldn't have the memories I do now with my family

I liked Spectro. Maybe I'd prefer it if had been the parade of my childhood. But it wasn't so my vote goes to MSEP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom