MS News!

bamboo7

Original Poster
Ok, it has been recently announced by Brad Rex, Vice President of Epcot, to Epcot CMs that:

Exterior construction of MS is mostly done, and inside they are just working on timing issues with audio effects and installing the reamaining ride pods.

The Columbia tragedy will NOT be affecting MS's opening date.

MS will open late summer 2003.

cindy_k

Maybe... perhaps... soft openings for Easter.
I will sit here and hope this will come to be.

I can't wait to ride this attraction.

Cindy in NY :hammer:

Hank Scorpio

When watching the latest WDW Video or DVD you expect to hear information about attractions opening this year, but the new video / dvd had nothing about mission space :rolleyes:

Could be a sign of Disney not wanting to tie themselves to any guaranteed opening, so dont be suprised if its not delayed till next year :(

Lee

Adventurer
Think Labor Day. That is a realistic time frame.
April...not gonna happen.
July 4th...Possible that soft opening could be going on, but I wouldn't plan a trip based on it.

degunter

Old Countdown Clock

Does anyone remember way back when Disney installed the countdown clock in Innoventions?

What date was that clock counting down to?

I know they took it down because people were starting to plan trips back based on that clock, but just curious.

I figure, that is when they "thought" it would open so it could give some idea as too how far behind they are.

Thanks.

Pioneer Hall

It would be nice to see this thing open for the end of August when I go. I keep hearing late summer and keep hoping that I may be there for the grand opening..Now that would be amazing!

devilred

Hopefully it will be open by early August cause that is when ill be down there:sohappy: ! One week at the Contemporary:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom