Mr Toad Re-opening!

Justin

Re: UPDATE

Originally posted by Spectroman17
THANKS JUSTIN...FOR ALL YOU OTHER MINDLESS JERKS, IT WAS A RUMOR, PROBABLY FROM SOME "TROLL" LIKE MKTIGGERMAN WHO THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE PUT CRAP UP HERE THAT ISN'T TRUE, LIKE BEASTLY KINGDOM THAT EXISTS ONLY IN THE MINDS OF DISNEY FREAKS. SO PEOPLE LIKE MKTIGGERMAN DON'T NEED TO ATTACK ME ON MY PSSING OF RUMORS,JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

I thin they're jus basing they're opinion also. We are not attacking you in any way, They're just basing they're opinion from when they see a post, I dont think they are trying to attack you or make fun of you in any way.

WDWspider

THANKS JUSTIN...FOR ALL YOU OTHER MINDLESS JERKS, IT WAS A RUMOR, PROBABLY FROM SOME "TROLL" LIKE MKTIGGERMAN WHO THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE PUT CRAP UP HERE THAT ISN'T TRUE, LIKE BEASTLY KINGDOM THAT EXISTS ONLY IN THE MINDS OF DISNEY FREAKS. SO PEOPLE LIKE MKTIGGERMAN DON'T NEED TO ATTACK ME ON MY PSSING OF RUMORS,JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Hey, whoa... calm down. Don't make this bigger than it should be... I think at least most of us understood the situation and actually found the idea entertaining enough for the thread to stay alive for quite a few days and posts. You did nothing wrong, but if you are being harassed on multiple threads or thorough PMs then report it and get it resolved behind scenes... I'd hate to see this thread of yours go sour. :(

As far as a rumor like Beastly Kingdom compared to this one, well... plans were actually in place for BK, whereas I don't think any plans were ever out there to bring Toad back, bu it's OK.. really, just simply be cautious that you don't post too many "wild" rumors. ;) :)

Justin

Re: Re: UPDATE

Originally posted by spider-man
Hey, whoa... calm down. Don't make this bigger than it should be... I think at least most of us understood the situation and actually found the idea entertaining enough for the thread to stay alive for quite a few days and posts. You did nothing wrong, but if you are being harassed on multiple threads or thorough PMs then report it and get it resolved behind scenes... I'd hate to see this thread of yours go sour. :(

As far as a rumor like Beastly Kingdom compared to this one, well... plans were actually in place for BK, whereas I don't think any plans were ever out there to bring Toad back, bu it's OK.. really, just simply be cautious that you don't post too many "wild" rumors. ;) :)

Thanx Spider... i was getting confused and didn't know what to say as u could see.. :confused:
:brick: :brick: :brick:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

excuse me? You, who in a thread YOU started, introduced yourself as an entertainment CM, and when we spoke via AIM, admitted that you weren't telling the truth.

right...

now to dissect the rest of your caps abuse..

FOR ALL YOU OTHER MINDLESS JERKS, IT WAS A RUMOR, PROBABLY FROM SOME "TROLL" LIKE MKTIGGERMAN WHO THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

first off... no. I don't post attraction rumors. I post news and OCCASSIONAL entertainment rumors. I leave the attraction speculation for everyone else. Also... I never called you a troll, but when my first impression of you is a self-admitted lie, you can't blame me for having a less than good impression of you (remember the IM conversation with senorloc0... THAT WAS ME). As for knowing everything... someone has to.

SO PEOPLE LIKE MKTIGGERMAN DON'T NEED TO ATTACK ME ON MY PSSING OF RUMORS,JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

no... this would be an attack:

ie: SPECTROMAN17 IS A !^$%!#$ TROLL WHO CAN'T SAY THE TRUTH.

I made a calm statement.

In your flaming on me you have just made yourself look like an immature child. Let's see you dig yourself out of this one.

Justin

Originally posted by mktiggerman
excuse me? You, who in a thread YOU started, introduced yourself as an entertainment CM, and when we spoke via AIM, admitted that you weren't telling the truth.

right...

Do we have to fight? :(, sorry if i caused any trouble guys, i wasn't taking sides or going against anyone, i just posted allitle joke, but i was just playng, and understood SpectroMagic's "rumour".... sorry if i caused a problem guys, im outta this thread.....

mkt

Premium Member

No, I said I wasn't a CM at the time, but I am now. I don't want to be mean, but what's up with you calling me a troll?

You're a CM now? really... what's your name.. I really want to meet you now.

And I didn't call you a troll.. that was MKCustodial

mkt

Premium Member
You didn't cause a fight. MKTIGGERMAN was rude when he said all this stuff.

i'll give you that one... I was rude. But the same could be said about someone who YELLS

Main Street USA

Yeah, um, you'll PROBABLY get a second chance, but another post like this and you're asking to be banned.

You've managed to flame a longstanding and well-respected member of these forums, and also many others by calling them "mindless jerks."

Name calling is pretty childish. How about we don't do that from now on, k? Thanks.

WDWspider

Originally posted by mktiggerman

And I didn't call you a troll.. that was MKCustodial

Yes, but it was in fun, no one was being mean, the laughing smilies should tell you so, like the smilies on your first post.. I figured this was a big time heresay rumor because of them.

I really don't know myself, but I know a troll is some kind of net poster term, I assume for a troublemaker that does some thing particular... but don't take it personally, there are those who do TRY to cause trouble here, and it does happen, but I don't think MKCustodial really meant he thought you were one... at least when I reponded to his post I didn't.:wave:

mkt

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: UPDATE

Originally posted by spider-man
Yes, but it was in fun, no one was being mean, the laughing smilies should tell you so, like the smilies on your first post.. I

I don't think MKCustodial really meant he thought you were one...

I don't think MKCustodial really meant that, but rather was joking. I just don't like being accused of things I didn't do (like call Spectroman17 a troll)

Spectroman17

Original Poster
UPDATE

I'm sorry things got out of control. Just forget about the whole thing. You say one thing, I say another thing. Further more, I have not interest in meeting a self-obsorbed flamer who resorts to calling people he doesn't even know an "immature child":lol:. So just forget about, and try to be original and post your own threads instead of making mindless accusations and reports of stuff you probably don't anything about. Later, and don't respond cause I"m going to be unlike an immature child and forget your crap. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WDWspider

I'm sorry things got out of control. Just forget about the whole thing. You say one thing, I say another thing. Further more, I have not interest in meeting a self-obsorbed flamer who resorts to calling people he doesn't even know an "immature child":lol:. So just forget about, and try to be original and post your own threads instead of making mindless accusations and reports of stuff you probably don't anything about. Later, and don't respond cause I"m going to be unlike an immature child and forget your crap. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:eek: :rolleyes: :brick: :lookaroun

Oh well.:p

mkt

Premium Member

I'm sorry things got out of control.

forgiven

Just forget about the whole thing.

forget what? :animwink:

You say one thing, I say another thing.

You say To-MAY-to, I say To-MAH-toe

Further more, I have not interest in meeting a self-obsorbed flamer who resorts to calling people he doesn't even know an "immature child"

Well... reading your profile, you're only 16. So even if I got the immature part wrong (your last reply was actually very well thought out and mature!), I got the child part right. As for meeting you, if you're a CM, odds are we may have already met, and if we haven't, ever heard of bluffing. I still don't believe that you're a CM. Finally, I don't need to know someone, to know what I think of them.

So just forget about, and try to be original and post your own threads instead of making mindless accusations and reports of stuff you probably don't anything about.

Mindless accusations?!?!? YOU'RE A SELD-ADMITTED LIAR! I wish I had spoken to you on Trillian rather than AIM, since trillian saves IM logs, and I could post that conversation. And reports of stuff I don't know about.... I'm a 5 year CM, stockholder, and have Disney Corporate Executives as my next-door neighbors on either side, and a WDI Director across the street from me. There isn't much about Disney I don't know.

Later, and don't respond cause I"m going to be unlike an immature child and forget your crap.

Later. I'm going to go to the freezer and get a hot pocket now.

mkt

Premium Member
Anyway, since you know so much about Disney, wouldn't you know it wouldn't be true?

I said hope didn't I. I knew it wasn't true, and by saying hope, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. You could've replied with a simple "It's just a joke" or even confessed. But you had to make a scene with the caps lock. Don't try to turn the tables on me.

Spectroman17

Original Poster
UPDATE

Ok, about the caps thing. My PC is messed up so I can't really read stuff well, so I put it in cap. I wasn't really yelling. It's ok, I don't care, you wanna call me a child, fine. But my name is 2 years old,I'm 18 now. You got me on the troll thing. I was Mkcostodial , it looked like it was you cause it was all run together. My bad, it's ok. The whole thing was blown up. Besides everything, we're gettting alittle of the subject. It was a joke, and it all stems back for our love of Mr Toad. "Mr. Toad Forever"..

Peace Out...."and dream on, dream on..."

mkt

Premium Member
hmm..

you ARE 18... wow. What do you know. My math is a bit rusty (either that or my Dyslexia is kicking in and the number... ahh to hell with it).

ok.. you're not a kid.

Good fight, good night

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom