News Mr. Honker is no more

Goofyernmost

Thank you for the info. I certainly explains why I never heard of them. When Sesame Street was on, I was out supporting my family. My kids probably are quite aware of that character.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Wait...they got ride of The Honker Burger? Now where Doug eat??!!
1610236004679.png

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Oh. Well Disney doesn’t own Sesame Street muppet IP, Sesame Workshop does. It could be that simple.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Oh. Well Disney doesn’t own Sesame Street muppet IP, Sesame Workshop does. It could be that simple.
It’s a little late for that. Plus, they could have just pinned it as generic muppet style eyes and nose. I was honestly just copying the title of the article I found

tl77

Gotta make sure the execs get their multi-million-dollar bonuses!
Exactly, I don't know why someone would want to work at The Walt Disney Company for "the paycheck". I think it would be a lot easier to make a lot more money on Wall Street or any other Corporation if that's you only ambition in life. Siphoning money away from a company know around the world for it's "creativity" seems like a "suicide mission", but when you put people in charge who are only interested in quarterly earnings and their own yearly bonuses, this what you get... A Magic Kingdom rations out and eliminates the "magic" so the executives can line their own pockets with cash

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom