moving between resorts

jamesb2

Original Poster
Next October we are staying at Coronado Springs. We are going to Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner one night. My question is can you take a bus between resorts or do you have to go to the TTC or a park in order to go to another hotel? thanks for the help!

DisneyFreak

There are no resort-to-resort buses so you have to travel to a park (in this case AK as it would be the closest park) or DS and pick up that resort bus there. You could also drive or take Uber/Lyft/Minnie Van.

correcaminos

I strongly recommend Uber or Lyft for something like this. Yes the buses are free, but it can sometimes take 45 mins or more to get from one resort to another by bus. Uber or Lyft will be just a few dollars and maybe 10 mins of travel.
I agree with this. Otherwise I'd allow for 90 minutes of travel time including waits for buses. Not worth it IMO.

DWFEVR

Great idea for Uber...however we are Uber "newbies". If you park in DS I've heard there is a parking lot that is specific for Uber pick up/drop offs in the northwest corner? Could you also park at DS and Uber to one of the parks? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Nottamus

From Coronado to AKL - Take a bus to AK park, then go to AKL bus terminal. Just a quick 5 minute ride and you're there.

(that's not counting bus wait times)

AKL is closest to AK, so the ride is the shortest

Epcotfan21

Great idea for Uber...however we are Uber "newbies". If you park in DS I've heard there is a parking lot that is specific for Uber pick up/drop offs in the northwest corner? Could you also park at DS and Uber to one of the parks? Thanks for any help you can offer.
Yes they do have designated a ride sharing pick up spot at Disney Springs and yes you can park at DS and Uber to any of the parks.

JIMINYCR

Weve found calling for a ride on the evenings when we are in a park and going to another location for dinner is a better option. That way you can spend more time in the park and not rely on buses being late or missing a connection from one spot to another especially when you have the chance of being late for your ADR times.

DWFEVR

Thanks Epcotfan21. Do you exactly where at DS...is it by the Cirque area? Like I said, we're new to this (hard to believe o_O) This is the first time we're visiting parks without staying on Disney property. Uber would be a big help without having to wait for buses.

Dog Ate Mouse

If you do not have a car, then the Busses to Ticketing and transportation is your best bet and also as one other mentioned, take the bus to Animal Kingdom and then the bus over to the lodge. The lodge has a great Breakfast buffet that is amazing and don't forget to try a glass of Jungle Juice. Have a great trip and hope nothing but Magic occurs.

Ted Daggett

Yes they do have designated a ride sharing pick up spot at Disney Springs and yes you can park at DS and Uber to any of the parks.

I believe there are two Uber drop off/pick up areas, one in the parking lot that is kind of behind House of Blues, and the other on the far end behind where they do the Christmas tree display, behind Wolfgang Puck Express (where the old bus stop was).

Rob562

If you're driving, why not just drive to the parks?

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom