Movies second edition

asics1cc

Original Poster
Does anyone think that Disney is going to release a few flops at the box office with their sequals to classic movies? Cinderella 2, Peter Pan 2, etc!

NowInc

Disney cartoons RARELY "flop"..if they thought they would..they would make them straight to video. Peter pan 2 seems to draw a lot of intrest from kids..so I dont think its going to dissapoint the company...and chances are they didnt put THAT much money into it in the first place.

wdwmaniac

Usally they put out an ok cartoon at the beginning of the year. it makes usally 100 million.
The sequals are usally released on video except 1 they usally but out a sequel a year.
There big movie in early summer usally for animation and live action is there top serect moive which is usally 4 star comes out late in the summer.

asics1cc

Original Poster
Cinderella

I've seen a few flops in my viewing of Disney movies. I just saw the trailer for Cinderella 2. I guess the part I disliked the most was the voice differences and the plot. It's hard to believe it's supposed to be the same Cinderella, and Prince Charming. With the lack of voice similarity, I find it hard to watch. I also do not like the idea of a sequal because most every child from the time Cinderella came out has always dreamed of what happens, and how they would live happily ever after. The open endness of Cinderella is what kept it a favorite for generation after generation of children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom