Movie you'd most like to see as a ride

El_Chupacabra

Original Poster
whether it be disney or not (though preferably disney) what is the movie you would most like to be made into a ride that hasn't already....or what ride would you like to see inspire a movie?

this is tough so think carefully

onholiday

Oh 101 Dalmatians would be so cool! I'd love to see something tied in with Mulan, that would just be fun. :) And I really like Mulan!

Tuddle

For Disney; I would like to see an newer version of Peter Pan

a non- disney ride would be something based around Lord of the Rings:D

kal1484

There are a lot of them that I think would be wonderful, where to put them, I don't know...but I do think that a Monsters, Inc, rollercoaster of sorts where you are on the doors would be neat. Lilo & Stitch only if they take out Stitch's Great Escape. What else...I think a Beauty and the Beast dark ride would be neat. There are so many that they could do wonderful things with....

cls4016

bsandersjr said:

Why they never made a TRON ride or attraction at EPCOT in the 80's I'll never understand. It would have been great timing and a great technology tie in.

BTW check out my new avatar^, LOL!

Sledge

Account Suspended
gingerbuzz said:
I'd like an Incredibles ride alike Spiderman at universal. That would be good.
That would be amazing.

I'd like to see a villains ride with that technology. Feel the heat of Hades, feel water with Ursula, feel like your vehicle is in water chasing Captain Hook's ship. It'd be awesome.

WDWBro

Incredibles

I know everyone talks about the tram on Nomanison (sp?), but this movie has so many cool moments, that there could be a lot of different ride ideas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom