Movie --------- Star

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
"Okay here's one. I name a movie. You name a star in that movie. The next person names a movie that person starred in, and so on..."
I take this as they have to star in the same movie, not a move of the same name.
That is sad about Don Rickles!!

Thanks, that's what I thought. I like to pick the more obscure actor or movie. No remakes, unless the actor was in one. *thumbs up*

mf1972

Uh, what happened to The Russians Are Coming? Great cast.

Clarification of rules. @BuddyThomas, this is your thread, so please feel free to chime in if I've misinterpreted :).

With Hollywood's penchant for remakes, if a movie title posted has remakes (Little Women here), we stick with the cast of that particular version (Margaret O'Brien to Little Women) or can we do what @mf1972 did?
my bad. didn't know i kind of broke the rules :(

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You said you like the obscure ones. :)

Ciaran Hinds

Not obscure enough......

While it's not film, there's this little TV series called Game of Thrones. And let's not forget Harry Potter...

When you need an Irish actor to play a villain, who do you call? However, he did play Captain Wentwerth in Persuasion, so he's not all bad....;)

MickeyMomV

Not obscure enough......

While it's not film, there's this little TV series called Game of Thrones. And let's not forget Harry Potter...

When you need an Irish actor to play a villain, who do you call? However, he did play Captain Wentwerth in Persuasion, so he's not all bad....;)
I've seen GoT and forgot he was in it, his part was so short. I remember him from Rome but whenever I hear his name I think "who is that?"

Richard McCabe

Edit: sorry I was thinking I was going off of Persuasion.

Eric Bana = Black Hawk Down

MOXOMUMD

my bad. didn't know i kind of broke the rules :(
You didn't. You and I had been playing this game for MONTHS (often the only ones keeping it alive) by using remakes sometimes. I put in whichever I may have seen or is more memorable to me and still will. This shouldn't be a google every answer type of game. It also is not a classic or obscure movie star game.It's just a movie star game.

The only rule that's ever been set was it had to be a movie. So no @mf1972 you didn't break the rules.

So @BuddyThomas I know you are extremely busy with your job :) but are remakes allowed? I'd say yes to keep the thread alive. Especially to the occasional or new player.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom