News Move it! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party coming to and end later this year

RichKermitFan

People on these pages are so freaking rude. I mean God forbid they have a high energy, colorful show that both kids and families get to really enjoy together. I am glad to hear something is coming to replace it and I’m hoping it will provide as much energy and entertainment for families. Sometimes I have to remember these pages are full or jaded “fans” who feel their nostalgia and needs outweigh everything else.

mm52200

People on these pages are so freaking rude. I mean God forbid they have a high energy, colorful show that both kids and families get to really enjoy together. I am glad to hear something is coming to replace it and I’m hoping it will provide as much energy and entertainment for families. Sometimes I have to remember these pages are full or jaded “fans” who feel their nostalgia and needs outweigh everything else.
Agreed, of course I’m always for replacing things with even better shows so hopefully that can happen.
But I’ve never understood how a 20 minute show that literally only happens 3 times a day can truly upset that many people.
It’s an opportunity for guests to interact with the characters in a really unique way rather than the love and shove meet and greet, and it’s a large production.

note2001

I’ve never understood how a 20 minute show that literally only happens 3 times a day can truly upset that many people.
It’s an opportunity for guests to interact with the characters in a really unique way rather than the love and shove meet and greet, and it’s a large production.
My problem with it is that it is too loud. Painfully so.
It also happens to always be moving either down or back on main street 4 of every 5 times we attempted to navigate it.

Add me to the list of those relieved to hear it is leaving.

mm52200

My problem with it is that it is too loud. Painfully so.
It also happens to always be moving either down or back on main street 4 of every 5 times we attempted to navigate it.

Add me to the list of those relieved to hear it is leaving.
It’s the exact same volume as FoF or any other parade.
It also flies down Main Street, only takes about 5 minutes to travel. I guess I just don’t realize how often guests are on Main Street, one section of a rather large park.

brb1006

The show's so loud it ruins some of the atmosphere at some locations at MK.

mm52200

The show's so loud it ruins some of the atmosphere at some locations at MK.
Like? Once again, 20 minutes three times a day just doesn’t seem like much, and it’s published on the Times Guide so you can know when to not be in the area.
Hate to break it to you but whatever replaces it will probably still be some kind of loud Street party type show.

note2001

It also flies down Main Street, only takes about 5 minutes to travel. I guess I just don’t realize how often guests are on Main Street, one section of a rather large park.
That's a very uninformed comment from someone who obviously does not have hearing issues. No, not all parades are the same volume, nor are all elements of one set to the same volume. I can watch parades just fine, but marching bands will cause excruciating pain to the point that as a child I'd run back into the house screaming in pain.

MISI is almost as loud as a marching band.

Last edited:

Lora Baines Bradley

I was never a huge fan of this parade, but it was fun. It didn't belong in MK, but I'm sad it's gonna get axed and we're left with one parade. It'd fit better in HS, honestly, as it reminds me of that old Pixar parade they had. How long has it been since HS had a parade? They had that Frozen thing but that's all I can remember recently...

FigmentForver96

This is one of those things that fan boards “love to hate”. Some couldn’t really tell you why it’s terrible but everyone else hates it so they will to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom