News Move it! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party coming to and end later this year

Biff215

And then there was one.
Not even a full one with the dragon still out of commission. ;)

I'm not a huge fan of this version of the parade, but it does add some nice energy to the hub and provides some nice character interaction. Certainly a shame if any cast lose their jobs.

WEDwaydatamover

Ok. There are so many shows, attractions, events, parades, etc. That are shut down all the time at the parks.

We don't hate the performers. We don't want them to lose their jobs anymore than the cast at Snow Whites Scary Adventures or Tower of Terror Anaheim.

Blame the horrible management at Glendale, Burbank, to Imagineering and tdo (I'm no longer dignifying them with CAP's)

Blame writers and directors and Imagineers who are clearly incompetent or taking their directives from incompetents.

I'm sorry for the talent that may lose work or be reassigned but it was weak show if you didn't know any better from W$W in the last 20 years.

Sorry.

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

Always great to see how happy people are when hundreds of Cast members, performers, drivers don’t know if they’ll be affected by this, lose their casting, have to worry about hours, find another job.
That's uncalled for.

People lose or gain a job at every change at WDW, down to every menu change at a QS place. Quite apart from the fact that changing jobs or job functions is normal reality for everybody else too, and not just for temporary jobs at temporary parades, why take it up with the very people who support all these jobs by working all year long to spend their money to pay for these very jobs.

Last edited:

Biff215

It’s not immediate, but like others I’m suspecting budget cuts too. Right in line with what Steve posted the other day regarding attendance being down significantly.

Animaniac93-98

Always great to see how happy people are when hundreds of Cast members, performers, drivers don’t know if they’ll be affected by this, lose their casting, have to worry about hours, find another job.

Here's an idea. Scrap these obnoxiously loud distractions and go back to theme specific MK entertainment like the steel drums in Adventureland or the Diamond Horseshoe Revue.

I'm sure both guests and cast would enjoy them more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom