Mousepaper Contest #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyWorldGuru

I guess I better get to work on this one.

I just got Macromedia Studio MX and Photoshop 7 and Paint Shop Pro 7 for my site so I have been busy. I hope I will get to enter this one!!! (this is also a good way to practice with my new stuff) ( now only if I could enter a mousepaper done with Fireworks MX)

DisneyCP2000

Here it is... I tried to make it as cultural as I could :D

Attachments

• wsc.jpg
    wsc.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 295

DisneyCP2000

If you find my mousepaper a little to dark for you desktop use the attached image. It's lighter and it's 800x600.

Attachments

• 800x600light.zip
    85.2 KB · Views: 80

WDWspider

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Here it is... I tried to make it as cultural as I could :D

Again... looks like a Winner. I'm gonna come in on one of these soon and blow your socks off. :lol:

Well, I'm gonna come in on one of these soon anyway.:D

Gotta be inspired. World Showcase is Blah OK to me, but yours up the ante.

Steamboat_Kevin

Awesome wallpaper CP! Only one problem, where it says "Words I learned today" in says Moning instead of morning ;)
No biggie

isnet396

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Awesome wallpaper CP! Only one problem, where it says "Words I learned today" in says Moning instead of morning ;)
No biggie

Yes, and where it says "in says morning instead of morning ;)' it says "in" instead of "it"

:hammer:

Ian

Main Street USA

Original Poster
CP comes in with another classic! We should start calling that style of yours "CP Style", you seem to make it work extremely well with any topic!

Nicely done!

Now, lets see if I can come up with something to top it! Muahahahaha!!!!

NowInc

Yet another contest I think i have no time for :( Im not liking my new life as much anymore..i wanna do these things ;(

DisneyWorldGuru

Well it looks like I will be sitting this one out. I have no time tomorrow. Maybe next time.... *cough* water park (LOL) Good luck to you all, they look great (now which one to vote on...).

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Yet another contest I think i have no time for :( Im not liking my new life as much anymore..i wanna do these things ;(

Ya know, unless something crazy happens tonight, I don't think I'm gonna be able to put one together either. I'll try, but it just doesn't look good right now.:(

DisneyCP2000

Hehehe that's what I get for copying and pasting straight from the net. :rolleyes: I'll post another one later (corrected) later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom