Mousegear music question

BenS

Original Poster
Does anyone know the name of the "clock gear" song that plays in Mousegear occasionally? Is it from a movie or is it an original park song? If it's original, is it available on mousebits or a similar site?

Thanks!

Figment82

Are you talking about the song that plays in the kids room, or the one that is in the small round room by the entrance that leads to the Fountain of Nations? I know the loops *very* well. :D

BenS

Original Poster
Are you talking about the song that plays in the kids room, or the one that is in the small round room by the entrance that leads to the Fountain of Nations? I know the loops *very* well. :D

It plays near in the room with the big hand that spins around, it has a sort of mechanical sound, like gears turning.

Figment82

No, it is not from any movie. It then launches into "Minnie's Yoo-Hoo" and "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" and finally, everyone's favorite song "Ears of Love." To my knowledge, the gears noise has never been made available, though if anyone knows where, I would greatly appreciate it as then I could torment myself and my friends. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom