Mouse Surplus

wdwfan22

I've purchased from theme park connection. Easy way yo buy Disney collectibles. Also excellent shipping being how big the piece was, I highly recommend them.

rangerbob

TPC also has NASCAR parts too now. I think he is sponsoring a car as I saw something on his FB page last week of the car going through inspection. I don't remember the car # though.

Horizons1

TPC is a ripoff. They have a couple of neat things, like the solar bench from EPCOT, but most of it is overpriced junk. They pull a few scams too.

ABQ

Be forewarned, TPC has sold stuff as "original" when it has actually been resin copies.
Such as the Haunted Mansion Bat Stanchion replica for $550! It's nice that they disclose it as a replica, but they sell it at an original price point.

tigger1968

I have purchased from TPC through some eBay auctions and generally been happy with them. My one bad experience was winning an auction for an item, they marked it as shipped but I never received it. Sent an email asking them to investigate and got an answer back within 24 hours stating they were unable to find my item or a tracking number for it. I got a full refund and an apology the next day. I was disappointed with the fact that my item was somehow lost or misplaced, and marked as shipped, but pleased with the response and prompt refund. I've continued to purchase from them with no issues. As far as prices, I can't complain since I am buying at auction, but some of the bidders out there are willing to spend crazy money on some items. Not that I have done that or anything... :rolleyes:

alphac2005

TPC is a ripoff. They have a couple of neat things, like the solar bench from EPCOT, but most of it is overpriced junk. They pull a few scams too.

Very overpriced. We were shocked by the inflated prices at the warehouse. Mouse Surplus was a great treat and the pricing was very fair. The prices that we saw for most of the junk at TPC was nuts and higher than any auctions or shops that my wife and I ever had come across.

DsnyFevr

The same thing has happened to me when buying from TPC eBay store.
I have purchased from TPC through some eBay auctions and generally been happy with them. My one bad experience was winning an auction for an item, they marked it as shipped but I never received it. Sent an email asking them to investigate and got an answer back within 24 hours stating they were unable to find my item or a tracking number for it. I got a full refund and an apology the next day. I was disappointed with the fact that my item was somehow lost or misplaced, and marked as shipped, but pleased with the response and prompt refund. I've continued to purchase from them with no issues. As far as prices, I can't complain since I am buying at auction, but some of the bidders out there are willing to spend crazy money on some items. Not that I have done that or anything... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom