Mouse Surplus

DSNYKID

Ok... here is what I've gotten from Mouse Surplus

AllStars Music Light "Music Note" Fixture
AllStars Light fixture, shape of star found over beds
This was cool, because when they sent it to me, they wrapped it in a Poly bedspread. that was a BONUS

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Thanks guys... I managed to go all this time and had never heard of this until this thread :hammer: Now, I am the proud owner of an Animal Kingdom Lodge trash can!!! :ROFLOL:

And to think I mighta missed out on that experience :cool:

Why do I feel like this is not the end...

Momketeer

new location?

Do any of you know if Mousesurplus is open to the public again at the new location...and where that is? They old location had a store front and you could even browse the warehouse. It was one of my favorite stops on a trip to WDW. I know they had a private viewing thing back in March when they got moved in but I haven't heard anything since. The webpage is still under construction and all links point to the ebay store. Just wondering if some of you who live in Florida have been or know anything about the new location/store/hours/etc. I'm heading down in a couple of weeks and would love to go by and 'treasure hunt'. I got my Millionaire-Play it key pad last time and have been anxious to go back since.

TheBeatles

Do any of you know if Mousesurplus is open to the public again at the new location...and where that is? They old location had a store front and you could even browse the warehouse. It was one of my favorite stops on a trip to WDW. I know they had a private viewing thing back in March when they got moved in but I haven't heard anything since. The webpage is still under construction and all links point to the ebay store. Just wondering if some of you who live in Florida have been or know anything about the new location/store/hours/etc. I'm heading down in a couple of weeks and would love to go by and 'treasure hunt'. I got my Millionaire-Play it key pad last time and have been anxious to go back since.

I think they are open to the public again.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I bought a coin shaped paperweight from the opening date of EPCOT. Very cool. I'll be bringing it to the 25th fan get together.

I'm interested in where there new shop is too. Used to go to both of their previous stores.

maelstrom

I just have a few small things from when I visited the warehouse a few years ago, such as CM nametags (one from the Disney Institute!), buttons, a couple of F&G Festival posters, a Disneyland cup, a fancy drink cup from the Spirit of Aloha luau, etc. I couldn't afford the other stuff I wanted, and we flew down that trip and therefore couldn't bring it home anyhow (without paying outrageous shipping costs).

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I bought a shovel prop that was on a slush stand in dinoland, USA. It says "Slush $3.75" on it. It now is out in my daughter's flower garden.

YankeeMouse

We got a keypad from "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire--Play It". My husband was in the hot seat 13 times over the years, I was in 4 times, and my son 9 times. Closest anyone got was my son who got to the 500,000 point question and missed, but we have great memories of the attraction.

Thessair

I've picked up quite a number of things from them over the years. Just last weekend I ran down there to grab one of the All-Star Music furniture assortments they had to furnish my new office. I grabbed a couple of fastest finger buttons while I was down there and one of the old biometric readers. I found an old picture in a battered frame of Cinderella's Castle with a number of people dressed up in front of it at Christmas time. No telling where it came from or exactly how old it is though. I'll try and grab a picture of it tonight to see if anyone has a clue.

Momketeer

Mousesurplus address?

A couple of searches have resulted in the following addresses:

Mousesurplus
1217 Spruce Ave
Orlando, FL 32824-7935
(407) 854-5391

1500 Tradeport Drive
Orlando, FL 32824

1475 Pine Avenue
Orlando,FL

and
10551 Emerald Chase Dr
Orlando, FL

I'm fairly certain that the Tradeport address was their last location. Any of these look right? I can't believe how hard it's been to find them since the move! :brick:

Thessair, you were just there. Any thoughts? I really want to stop by when we're down there next time. Reading this thread only reminds me of all the great stuff they have there :) .

Ive purchased a few odds and ends things, but a couple of the biggest are a comforter from all star movies which makes a great wall hanging. And A Buzz ride car door which looks great on the front of a bar...

uklad79

I bought a few things from Mousesurplus under the old owner when they would ship to the UK. Now Kingdom and Mouse surplus don't ship to the UK :(

I have a Tray from the Old Sunshine Seasons, a costume from the Indy Stunt show, a guide from the cruise ship and a Railroad blazer.

DCL

Does anyone know the location of their new warehouse?? My roommate and I have been trying to find it for a while now... but we can't find the address anywhere.... and no one has been answering the phone number :shrug:

Jesùs_Carioca

Although I don't have any idea as to when Mouse Surplus is to open up, I remember gathering from Surplus Kingdom's Website that their warehouse will be opening sometime during this Semptember, as it will co-inside with the NFFC (National Fantasy Fan Club) Convention that year in Orlando. I hope that is of some help. As to where it will be, i have zero clue, but I'll be more than sure that when i come back home from college during the holidays, that I'll be more than sure to visit the Warehouse.

Micca

I've bought a few things from Mouse Surplus from their store/warehouse. It seems like I heard that something happened when they relocated and that they were having some problems including customer service issues. It was very cool going through their warehouse and if/when they are open you should check it out. Any Disneyphile could find something there.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
A couple of searches have resulted in the following addresses:

Mousesurplus
1217 Spruce Ave
Orlando, FL 32824-7935
(407) 854-5391

1500 Tradeport Drive
Orlando, FL 32824

1475 Pine Avenue
Orlando,FL

and
10551 Emerald Chase Dr
Orlando, FL

I'm fairly certain that the Tradeport address was their last location. Any of these look right? I can't believe how hard it's been to find them since the move! :brick:

I think the progression goes like this:

Spruce Ave.
Pine Ave.
Tradeport Dr.

I've been to all three of these old addresses. Now the Emerald Chase one is just strange. It's a house near the backside of the Disney property. Probably where the owners of MS live I'm guessing. :shrug:

So the mystery of MS continues.

Anyone have any other ideas???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom