Mouse Surplus

Miss Bell

Original Poster
What is the most unusual thing anyone has bought on Mouse Surplus?

I have purchased a Tinker Bell banner from the Magical Gathering year, a wall light from All-Star Music, and bid on, but did not win a trash can from Tomorrowland.

Any one out there pick up something really cool?

skubersky

I've got a light-up Tiki head from the Poly monorail station, a sign from the Israel section of the Millenium pavilion, a seat from Alien Encounter, a WWTBAM fastest finger button, and a ton of furniture from the Wilderness Lodge (among other stuff). But I like Surplus Kingdom even better than MouseSurplus now; that's where I got my Frank & Ollie signed Cinderella poster...

SteveUK

I want to buy loads of stuff from them, but they wont let me - they said they wont organise shipping to the UK, even though I am willing to pay whatever it costs. Money isnt really an issue - I just want some of the cool stuff.

Very disappointing.

MissM

I want to buy loads of stuff from them, but they wont let me - they said they wont organise shipping to the UK, even though I am willing to pay whatever it costs. Money isnt really an issue - I just want some of the cool stuff.

Very disappointing.
Why not arrange with someone to buy on your behalf and ship themselves for you?

xtimMOOthyx

I got a lamp from the old Contemporary rooms - silver base with a white "ufo-shape" shade. It's awesome. I'm always trying to win a Tomorrowland plaque from the sides of the garbage cans...with no luck thus far.

WDWFigment

I've never actually gotten anything from MouseSurplus or Kingdom Surplus, but there have been so many things I've seen that I would love to have. Unfortunately, for me, money is an issue. :(

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member

Very disappointing.
I'd be willing to buy it on your behalf and forward it to you :)

email me, rob@mkt3000.com

MMC4Life

Want to buy...

Hi all,
I would love to take a look at the website for mouse surplus, but it says that it is forbidden. Is this just my computer?! I went to the ebay store, but I don't know if it's the same or the same one that you all went to. Any help you could give me would be awesome!! Thanks!

jjgoo

Okay how do you get to go on to either of these sites. I get an access denied when I try mousesurplus and kingdom surplus does not seem to exist. What am I missing?:shrug:

WDWFanatic

They have a website but i dont think you can purchase from it. The site is down at the moment.

Ive purchased a its a small world dolls hat from them. it was one of the dutch girls. It took 6 months after they sold it again to someone else by mistake.

I also have a collection of the happiest celebration light pole shields and some magical gatherings banners.

TheBeatles

I'd also recommend eBay seller 'Sell and Ship.' They are just like Mouse Surplus, but recently they have been selling one of a kind items that Mouse Surplus and Surplus Kingdom never get in.

Grim Grinner

I acquired one of the displays from the Dreamcast section of Innoventions. I'm a major videogame lover who has over 2000 games at home.

I jumped at the chance to combine my love of Disney with my gaming fixation.

BTW- If anyone has pictures of this section, please let me know.

scottnj1966

20,000 leagues plastic seaweed.

play it millionaire fast finger button control

brer rabbit sitting on a gator shower curtain from port orleans riverside.

tinkerbell banner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom