Mouse planet- has picture of me.

TiggerBW

That is so cool! Way to go! I was trying to find you (and any other WDWMAGIC members) at Roy's meeting. :D I walked around with a sign. ha ha!

spirit971

Thanks for the GREAT pics!! I was at both meetings but did not have my camera. What a great two days!
GO PHILLIES!:sohappy:

aim

:sohappy: Awesome! 5am, huh? That's pretty early!!! I think it's awesome that characters were there! I love the pic of Cinderella!

Bagheera

Hey, Matthew! I haven't logged in here in a while. I didn't realize you were here at WDWMagic. If you want a larger copy of the photo (without the MP logo) let me know and I'll email it to you.

Maria

Originally posted by SpongeScott
*thread drift*

Where ya been, Bagheera?

Yeah! I was trying to remember what your name on the boards was! ;)

Matthew, that was veeery early! :eek: (but you got your pic...hehe) :animwink:

Bagheera

Originally posted by SpongeScott
*thread drift*

Where ya been, Bagheera?

Hey, Scott. Been waaaaaay busy writing my own stuff, working with George McGinnis on the monorail and Horizons stories, moderating the boards over at MousePlanet, family stuff, and ::gasp:: The Job That Pays The Bills. Not necessarily in that order :animwink: I've been checking in occasionally, but haven't didn't want to lose my place when I didn't have much time to read, so I hadn't logged in. I finally decided that I'd never catch up so it didn't matter if I reset my cookie, and "returned." I hope to have the time to stop by here at least a couple of times a week or so and still have enough time to get four or five hours of sleep a night. :eek:

It's good to be back.

(Hi to you, too, Maria!) :wave:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Bagheera
Hey, Scott. Been waaaaaay busy writing my own stuff, working with George McGinnis on the monorail and Horizons stories, moderating the boards over at MousePlanet, family stuff, and ::gasp:: The Job That Pays The Bills. Not necessarily in that order :animwink: I've been checking in occasionally, but haven't didn't want to lose my place when I didn't have much time to read, so I hadn't logged in. I finally decided that I'd never catch up so it didn't matter if I reset my cookie, and "returned." I hope to have the time to stop by here at least a couple of times a week or so and still have enough time to get four or five hours of sleep a night. :eek:

It's good to be back.

(Hi to you, too, Maria!) :wave:
Thanks for the update. Good to see you around again.

*end of thread drift*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom