Motor Stunt Show

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
more than likely... the European show is sponsored by Opel, ie- GM Europe

MagicKingdomGuy

I personally think that they could have come up with a better name. With all of those Imagineers tell each one of them to spend 2 minutes thinking about a new name and they would probably think of something much better. Just my opinion :wave:

MagicKingdomGuy

mkt said:
more than likely... the European show is sponsored by Opel, ie- GM Europe

I guess this kind of disspells the rumor that GM is unhappy with their sponsorship, since they are now going to be sponsoring another high-profile attraction.

horizonsboy

Original Poster
MagicKingdomGuy said:
I guess this kind of disspells the rumor that GM is unhappy with their sponsorship, since they are now going to be sponsoring another high-profile attraction.
Do you know what high-profile attraction it is?

ToTBellHop

um...Test Track and Lights, Motors, Action! are both high profile. And I like that name...certainly more creative than the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Chape19714

Thanks for the update!

It's good to hear they changed it form the French Name, although it would have been funny to overhear people trying to say the name of the show, if it were still French! lol. They will still mess it up! :lol:

pepsistar

:lookaroun Hummm, I too think they could find a name more ??? "exciting" ??

I have been looking/searching but have not come across any dates for this attraction to open? Has a soft opening/preview date been set yet? I will be at WDW in late Sep early Oct and was hoping maybe Stich and the Stunt show would be opening?? ( Whoops LCA )

Anyone know? Sorry if this has been posted someplace-- :confused: I have just not been able to locate it--

WDWhumanmap

i just hope now that they started testing pharse that people could still walk around on the backlot streets or are they closed completely and you have to go around the back ways to muppets etc.

All the Streets in the Studios are open, including the new restrooms for the Stunt Show. However with all the facade reconstruction going on there are many construction walls in the area.

flyersmv

LMA is a good name i think it fits with the theme of the entire park......

im excited to see what the stadium is gonna be like inside....i was VERY impressed with the M:S building it was VERRRRRRy well done

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here ya go

http://www.wdwmagic.com/motor_stunt_show.htm

My personal information... driver training and selection is currently ongoing at a site located somewhere in Kissimmee, FL and possibly in another site on Disney Property. To choreograph vehicles and train the drivers it can take several months, as well as for facilities to be built (A full garage will have to be built and vehicle mechanics brought in and trained).

So 2005 is definitely it.. when is the question.

I'm thinking it's opening will flank summer, either in may or september.

djhammon

Well i hope there will be some kind of soft opening in January!!!!

I have been to the one in DLRP and it is fantastic, just can't wait to see this one!!!!!!!!

They have at least some drivers already and have been rehearsing both in the production area at the Studios and in the Epcot parking lot.

Essentially...

What MKT said.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom