Motel 6 Kissimmee East

MnDisneyFan

Original Poster
Hey just wanted to post about this hotel. Very nice and clean. Good price, when booked online. We stayed 3 nights for under a hundred for 4 people.

Two outdoor pools. You have to drive past the McDonalds so it was easy to find a place to eat. Many fast food places right in the area. Beisdes Mickey D's, BK, Checkers, Etc.

The only bad thing was some nut had a dog that would bark at night we could never find it. The front desk could only do so much. I would stay here again.

We stayed last year July 2005.

MnDisneyFan

Original Poster
Did they leave the light on for you ?

Why Yes of course. And the guy behind us was kind enough to share this freakin barking dog all night. Front desk never could find the damn thing. Of course when you call the room and not walk over to the room.

Other than the dog we enjoyed our stay. But this year the whole family came with, so we stayed at the Suites @ Old Town.

Amazing how you can get everyone to go to WDW when you call the oldest kids (16&18, were to old to go)from WDW on the cell phone and tell them what they are missing.

DisneySaint

If you're talking about the Motel 6 behind the McDonald's on W Iro Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee, I must insanely heartily disagree with you. The 4 nights I spent in that hotel were the worst 4 nights I've ever experienced in a hotel.

All night we heard people shouting, running, horns honking deliberately over and over, slamming, loud music, and other "fun" things. Meanwhile, we found 3 lovely roaches who were sharing the room with us.

The hotel was drug/prostitute central as we saw many "dealings" as such going on throughout the evening. The front desk staff were scary and very uncaring and you had to walk all the way up to the front to get ice out their broken ice maker.

Even at $35, it wasn't worth it. I'd rather have spent double to get something even slightly nicer.

jcollins13

:eek: I hope it's not that bad!! I made my reservation today. I will be arriving for the CP on Monday and needed a cheap place to stay for two nights before check in. It had good reviews so I hope it serves the purpose and is clean. *crossing fingers!*

MnDisneyFan

Original Poster
If it is that bad you can stay at the suites @ old town across the street. Some say this was a bad place to stay but it seemed ok to us.

Rora

I used to stay at that Motel 6 every time, and never had a bad experience. It's clean, cheap, and close to the World. I always make the case that I'm never in the room except to sleep anyway. However, my friends and I stayed at a Disney resort and now they refuse to go back to Motel 6. Which I understand, but even splitting the cost 3 ways, it's still a lot of money for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom