Most Underrated

Copy+of+A+-+Hunchback+of+Notre+Dame.jpg

• Truly a gem of a film. The music is outstanding, and the plot, while very dark, is gripping.
Tarzan_-_Disney.jpg

• THE MUSIC IN THIS FILM IS FLAWLESS. I love the relationship between Tarzan and his mother gorilla. And Jane is adorable.
princess-and-the-frog.jpg

• I am in love with this film and wish more people saw its charm. I will agree that the villain's motives are blurred and perhaps Tiana should've had more screen time as a human, but the music and animation is on point. It's endearing.
emperorsnewgroovedvdcover.jpg

• Humorous for both kids and adults! This is a great, lighthearted, witty delight. But without Disney romance, it's been overlooked.
Hercules_Gold-01.jpg

• Hercules is probably my number one pick in terms of being underrated. This film has such a witty dialogue and strong characters and lovely romance and an independent female character and an intriguing plot for both adults and children (mythology is just fascinating!).
treasure-planet.jpg

• As mentioned above, the lack of romance in this film set it for it being overlooked. But, I love TP. It's charming and whimsical, and wow, the relationship between Jim and John Silver is just beautiful. The character growth in this film is fantastic.
Atlantis_Disney092742333.jpg

• And lastly, Atlantis is often overlooked for reasons I can't pinpoint. Perhaps it was bad marketing. But, I love it. It's charming and Milo is endearing, and well, the film is simply wonderfully animated and pretty. The film does feel rushed, though, I will admit.

Disneyfann

Hercules, Princess and the Frog and Tarzan aren't neccesarily underrated, they just do not have influence in the parks. Hunchback of Notre Dame is actually underrated.

erasure fan1

Hercules, Princess and the Frog and Tarzan aren't neccesarily underrated, they just do not have influence in the parks. Hunchback of Notre Dame is actually underrated.
Not having an influence in the parks is part of why I say its underrated. Also the box office it had is another reason. If it was CG like tangled it most likely triples its box office in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom