Most times on an attraction in one day?

goofyman

Last sumer we rode Rockinroller coaster 11 times and Kali river rapids 7 times in a row. Could have kept going but started to prune..LOL:sohappy:

lentesta

Premium Member
Prune? I'm surprised you didn't start to grow gills. That's a lot of water on Kali.

Splash Mountain 12 times during an E-ride night. Towards the end the CMs didn't even bother to get us off the boat. Still a great attraction. I probably hit the TTA six or seven times a day when we're doing data collection in the Magic Kingdom. I'm trying to perfect that 'Please let me ride again - I'm tired.' look to flash to the CMs.

devilred

once during e ride night. my family (six of us) anyways we rode splash mountain 10 in a row. there was no one there and we all were able to each have our own car. once two years ago i rode space mountain 22 times and that was during the summer, but there was also an eride night where i rode at least half that number

cymbaldiva

Rode ToT 6 times in a row - seatbelt seat everytime, natch! :animwink:

I would have ridden more, but I was too tired from running from the exit all the way to the entrance again! :lol:

RNRC 5 times in a row, took a break and came back for another 4 in a row...the CM's working the ride sarcastically asked if my friends and I really didn't enjoy the ride.

mickeyfanatics

How about RnRC 6 times in a row without getting off the ride except to change trains. That day I heard all 5 soundtracks. It was the Passholder preview back in 1999.

ISTCrew20

I know that for the night of the hhb, i did splash 21 times, thunder 19 times and HM 16-18 times ( lost count)

As for Tower Of Terror, Thats a different story. I know, one day in may, it had just poured, and EVERYONE left. There were really bad black clouds behind tower and it looked completely cinematic. Well, the ride was walk on all day, and i did it, no lie, 48 times in one day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom