Most Romantic Rides

Weather_Lady

Any of the omnimover rides (Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth) are romantic by their very design: a slow-moving trip in the dark in a little vehicle for two. My husband also likes to get in a smooch or two during the dark portions of The Peoplemover.

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
So many great suggestions. rod45, I love the carriage ride idea. It would be perfect because my fiancee wanted to be taken away from the reception in a carriage but we can't afford it. It's cheaper there and we would even get a much more beautiful view. I think that we might like having the carriage ride at Port Orleans better than at Fort Wilderness though.

Everybody else you're suggestions are awesome too. Thanks.

Keep it coming! Let's hear some romantic stories that happened on rides.

tdpolo26

its not a ride but the tommorowland fireworks dessert party is very nice.....
I agree with the mexico ride for sure.
go to dinner at narcossess and take a late night monorail ride
carriage rides at port Orleans are very nice as well
I always found had a soft spot for soarin late at night and taking a stroll through the park.
they don't have them but wouldn't a rickshaw through epcot be awesome

The Empress Lilly

The Liberty Belle - paddlewheel steamboat on the Rivers on America.

SSE. LwtL too.
Voyage of the Little Mermaid, if the theater is a bit empty.

Boat transportation anywhere. The open backsides of the Friendship boats at WS or between WS and DHS.

PeoplemoverTTA

So many great suggestions. rod45, I love the carriage ride idea. It would be perfect because my fiancee wanted to be taken away from the reception in a carriage but we can't afford it. It's cheaper there and we would even get a much more beautiful view. I think that we might like having the carriage ride at Port Orleans better than at Fort Wilderness though.

Everybody else you're suggestions are awesome too. Thanks.

Keep it coming! Let's hear some romantic stories that happened on rides.

My BF and I did the carriage ride at POR in June - it was very romantic and the scenery was gorgeous. I highly recommend it!

PekabooSmiles

My BF and I did the carriage ride at POR in June - it was very romantic and the scenery was gorgeous. I highly recommend it!

Did you make a reservation for the carriage ride or were you able to walk up? I really want to do this on our Honeymoon at the end of the month, but I'm not sure yet which night we'd be able to fit it in.

PeoplemoverTTA

Did you make a reservation for the carriage ride or were you able to walk up? I really want to do this on our Honeymoon at the end of the month, but I'm not sure yet which night we'd be able to fit it in.

I'm pretty sure I had to make reservations, and they took my CC to hold the reservation. I'm trying to remember if this is the one where you have to pay in cash, too. Each resort activity I booked this trip had a little different process (SeaRaycers are first come first served, carriage rides need a reservation).

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
So I've done some research and found some amazing ideas for rides, things to do/reserve, and found all our restaurants to dine at. Thank you all for suggestions they were very helpful.

I'm making a reservation for the Wild Africa Trek because my fiancee is a huge animal person and has always wanted to go on an African Safari, but considering our financial situation I doubt we will ever actually make it to Africa so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do the closest thing we can get.

I'm also making a reservation for the carriage ride at Port Orleans, the Wishes! Fireworks Dessert Party (after we have dinner at Be Our Guest), and the Illuminations Fireworks Cruise.

I can't wait to experience all of this! Very excited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom