Most real country?

Bagheera

Originally posted by Goofyfanatic
it's ironic...but the pavillion that probably looks the least like the country as it is today is most likely America.

Well, who wants to see America as it is today in a theme park in America? (For reference, see DCA.) :lookaroun

ReDefined

In my opinion all the pavilions are a sterile and an Americanized stereotypical look at the rest of the world. Not that that is really a bad thing, as I don't go to EPCOT expecting to have realistically experienced another culture.

Japan is my favorite architecturally, although the food was infused with too much fat; very different than my real Japanese experiences in Osaka, Kyoto, and Tokyo. And the artwork of Mexico I think is best representation of any culture, and Central America for that matter, although I would like to have seen some more "Day of the Dead" pieces.

It is a small world after all, especially in America.

Scooter

Originally posted by Bagheera
Well, who wants to see America as it is today in a theme park in America? (For reference, see DCA.) :lookaroun

...I'm thinking...Anyone from a foreign country.:hammer:

ReDefined

I don't think people who go to Disney World want or care to see America. They want to see Disney World. I mean who really wants to see America?

ReDefined

Besides, at the rate we are going, the whole world will soon be
America... wait... This is not the time or place for that discussion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom