Most Random WDW "Celebrity" Spotting Ever...

WishingOnAStar

So, I am writing my trip report for this weekend as we speak...but I just wanted to share this story...

at approximately 10:45pm last night I am the next in line to get in a Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot and who goes by in the car ahead of me? BLAGOJEVICH.

Oh the irony, and oh the magic. It happend to fast to get a picture (sorry) and he wasnt even with a guest relations person. Anyhew, I just wanted to share. :wave:

He would've probably sold you his fastpasses if you offered him the right price...

imagineer boy

Gosh, when I first heard he was at WDW I was wondering how he managed to get through the parks without being noticed and harrassed.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
September 30th, 2007 i was in the Pooh gift shop and Mike Shula was leaving. He obviously was spending that 4 million dollar buyout that Alabama gave him to leave.

If you arent familiar with southern football, he was the coach at Alabama from 03-06 with 4 seasons. Not that big nationally or worldly, but big locally.

Oh, stood next to Pam Anderson in the duty free liquor store in St John... wait, that isnt WDW property. sorry. :D

squeaks

not too random since i was working at the time, but:

high school musical kids
zach and cody (i think that's their show's name)
james gandolfini
bon jovi
Roy Disney
dude who played Chewbacca
soap stars

Chevross

I saw Tom Bergeron at the Magic Kingdom once. That's the only celebrity that I know I saw. Who knows how many I've been in the presence of?

Auroragirl

Once saw spanish singer/songwriter Juan Luis Guerra from the group "440". He's very famous is South America and Latin America...

Zip-D-Dude

No, We the taxpayers of Illinois picked up the bill for this trip I'm sure, from all the money he stole from us. When he gets to prison, maybe he can be roommates with the man replaced, former Illinois Gov. George Ryan, also a member of the Illinois prison system, and they can compare notes.

Just to clarify, he is being accused of trying to sell the Senate seat for money. He is not being accused of stealing from the state. :wave:

Unless you were due a cut of the money... :animwink:

castevens

Went to the MK the day that Michael Phelps had his parade down there, but we didn't know about it, didn't see him, and found out we were there just hours after his parade when we got back from the park

courtfran

I can see it on TV now....

"Former Illinois Gov Rod Blagojevich, You've just been indicted on 19 counts including Racketeering, Wire Fraud, Extortion, Conspiracy, and Lying to Federal Agents....What are you going to do now..............?"

hahaha funny thing is i'm from chicago so of course its all over the news here all the time but when they had the disney story on, they had his picture up and below it, it said "I'm going to Disney World" I about busted a gut. It was hilarious

Mikester71

Saw Steven Tyler from Aerosmith get on and off Aerosmith's Rock N Rollercoaster 2 years ago. Walked right behind me as I was checking out their shirts after getting off too, but quickly exited.

cpeterstx

So, I am writing my trip report for this weekend as we speak...but I just wanted to share this story...

at approximately 10:45pm last night I am the next in line to get in a Winnie the Pooh Honey Pot and who goes by in the car ahead of me? BLAGOJEVICH.

Oh the irony, and oh the magic. It happend to fast to get a picture (sorry) and he wasnt even with a guest relations person. Anyhew, I just wanted to share. :wave:

How appropriate. I always thought he lived in Fantasyland.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Went to the MK the day that Michael Phelps had his parade down there, but we didn't know about it, didn't see him, and found out we were there just hours after his parade when we got back from the park
I bet he was disappointed to not find a bong with mickey ears on top.

b94ronman

got to go into animal kingdom a few days before it was open to the public because of broadcasts we were doing for the opening - I was looking at the tree of life and some guy walks up next to me and say's, "you know that's made of concrete." - I say yea yea - and we start a conversation - when I look over at him I'm like - "your drew carey" - he's like yep. Got a photo with him - he was all by himeself just hanging out - very nice guy, I guess I won't hold him being a cleveland fan against him. On the same trip - I also got to meet Roy E. Disney. Got to stutter out the word "hi", snap a photo of him and then see him disappear with his entourage.

WDWFigment

I was surprised no one posted a story about this previously. The only reason I didn't bother was that I figured it would get locked almost immediately for being too political.

There have been 2,840 articles (according to Google news) about this thus far, I'm surprised more people haven't heard about it. He was indicted during his stay at WDW.

hrcollectibles

A few years ago I was standing in line at the Tomorrowland Motor Speedway and right in front of me was Kenny Chesney. This was during Extra Magic hours.

vardy

I ran into the professional wrestler Findly and his sidekick hornswagle (sp) while on Big Thunder Mountain, in Dec.. I don't think anyone knew who they were or they were just afraid to say anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom