Most Magical Ride?

nibblesandbits

It's either gotta be Haunted Mansion or Space Mountain. Both are such classics and my trip isn't complete unless I ride them multiple times!

dmmgp2000

The Monorail and the Ferry Boat from TT&C to Magic Kingdom. As a kid, my family always took the Ferry Boat. Being on the boat and looking across Seven Seas Lagoon and watching as the castle gets closer and closer.....to this day, still very magical!

CaliSurfer182

I don't know if everybody considers the Monorail a ride or not, but for me that is it. Once I walk through those doors and sit down with my family I feel like I am being transported away from the world of have to's and now's.

If it is just attractions we are counting then it is definetly Pirates of the Caribbean. That is the one ride I remember going on in DL over and over again while I was growing up. I have some good romantic memories on that one too.

sittle

Man, how can anyone just pick one... I'm a huge splash mountain fan, I broke my Disney cherry on that ride (Funny story, it was 10 in the morning, on March break, and my girlfriend (now my wife) said "You don't get wet if you sit on the front!", and we went on it, and I was amazed, the song was in my head all night... I get misty when I hear that ride through on Mouseworld Radio...

But for Magic, I'd say Peter Pan, there is something so magical about that ride, it really gives you the illusion of flying, going higher and higher then ascending back down again.. the dramatic lighting, seeing the lost boys, and the indians....

I would have to say either of those two rides do it for me!! I agree with some other postings on here, that just walking down Main St towards the castle is delightful... simply delightful!!

Journey

Ok, instant magic... driving under the arch

Next would be Mainstreet and the Castle on first arriving!

Next rides would be ...
  • POTC
    PeterPan, because its my 4 yr olds favorite right now!
    Haunted Mansion
    Philharmomic
    and the list goes on...

Finally, nothing thrills me more than Wishes, the goosebumps abound and I just absorb Disney Magic!

Wow, almost no responses for IASW. To me, that is WDW. Not necessarily my favorite ride, but still, nothing screams Disney to me more than that. Actually, I might have a contender for the top ranking in my book. One Man's Dream makes me want to cry every time I go through it. I especially love the fact that it is so obscure, makes it even better for the few of us that adore it. You see everything from Walt as a child to present day. If they would just change the film at the end. It is great, don't get me wrong, but the Mary Poppins/Disneyland year thing always makes me a little irked. Eh, small price to pay for a great attraction...

Tara Mae

For me:

Magic Kingdom: "Peter Pan" and "Snow White's Adventures"

MGM: "Backlot Tour" and the original "Art of Animation"

Epcot: "Spaceship Earth" and the original "Journey into Imagination". Maybe "Test Track".

Animal Kindom: "Kilimanjaro Safaris" and the scenery in general. :)

KYfriedPanda

MuppetVision 3-D... the queue area, the pre-movie multi-tv show, the theater, the effects, Statler & Waldorf, everything... While I absolutely adore most of the rides everyone else has listed already, I wouldn't venture to call any of them "perfect"... MuppetVision is perfect... Splash Mountain is definitely a close second, and Mickey's Philharmagic is right up there as well :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom