Most intense attraction in WDW?

disneygirl1

Have to agree with a few other posters!!! Mission Space... You know come to think of it, EE is pretty intense too!!! I love ALL roller coasters, but after going backwards on that thing, I feel like crap for a good 1/2 hour after!!! :ROFLOL:

I would say Mission space green......joking!

Now really Mission Space Orange and maybe Rock and Roller Coaster because it is the only roller coaster there and the G's at some points.

The Empress Lilly

The start at R'nRC is pretty intense. :dazzle:

I love my coasters, and wish Disney would build some more intense ones. But the start of R'nRC is near the limit of what I find physically comfortable. You just can't breathe or move for a second. I love it and dread it!

C&D

0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds gets my vote. All others, acknowledged as well.

(I'd have to have voted Mission Space when first offered on the soft opening; many instances of 'woozy' people getting off; enough that they had to tone it down for the official launch.)

janoimagine

(I'd have to have voted Mission Space when first offered on the soft opening; many instances of 'woozy' people getting off; enough that they had to tone it down for the official launch.)

Yeah - I participated in the 'Soft Opening' and they have taken it down at least 25% from that day ... it's a shame because I loved the original version ... but I understand why, we rode it almost back to back ... the first time was good, the second ... well I took my eyes off the screen for a bit and spent the next half hour looking at the ceiling in the gift shop. :lol:

~Tinkerbell~

I agree with the posters who have gone with Mission: Space Orange. And then I'd say Expedition Everest is probably the next most intense ride.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds gets my vote. All others, acknowledged as well.

Urban legend

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would have to agree with whoever said Summitt Plummit at Blizzard Beach. The moment when I got to the top was super scary, but I'm not a huge fan of heights.

I once had an intense ride on Space Mountain...my gum got lodged in my throat on a bump and I thought I was going to choke to death on my gum. Luckily I got it out, but I never have gum in mouth any more when I ride that ride. :lol:

panther726

It has to be Mission Space: Orange Team. The spinning, G-forces, and small, enclosed spaces can really make people sick. Heck, it is the only ride at WDW that has barf bags!!! The pre-ride video is even intense, as it seems as though they try to talk you out of riding! I, however, love the ride!

I just thought about this one:

• Riding Space Mountain for the very first time and you have never been on any type of roller coaster before and must see where you are going.----That was me first time I thought it was intense!

jonnyc

I just thought about this one:

• Riding Space Mountain for the very first time and you have never been on any type of roller coaster before and must see where you are going.----That was me first time I thought it was intense!

It is interesting you should say this. We always start our trips at DHS, and RNRC seems really intense on the first day, then when we return later in the trip having rode the likes of Kraken and The Hulk it does not seem intense at all.

C&D

Urban legend

Nope, spoke with one of the Imagineers that was working on it. They turned it up (for when the astronauts rode it; by the way, they were impressed with its authenticity). And they also tried a variety of 'speeds' at the soft opening (and did have to tone it down a bit). The ride is highly configurable (so very capable to be variable).

Sorcerer Jen

Yeah probably Mission:Space Orange but even that didn't really seem that intense, would have loved to have gone on it before they toned it down :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom