Most Favorite.... Least Favorite Ride....

UrbanDonovan

My favorite attraction in all of The World is definitely The American Adventure. The ending montage chokes me up every time.

As far as my least favorite, I'd love to buck the trend and pick something different, but it's hard to find ANY redeeming feature of Stitch's Great Escape. Just dreadful. Even my kids don't really like that show.

StarWarsGirl

Most favorite:

Startourstheadventurecontinues.jpg

Least favorite:

Hallofpresidents2011.jpg

As I've often stated, it's not a ride, it's a parental method of torture.

StarWarsGirl

I hated it when I was your age also.... Its our way of making ourselves feel better for pulling our kids out of school to go to Disney.... :)
I don't mind American Adventure. Just this one. My parents don't feel so bad about it because I take Spanish and I'm constantly practicing down there. I learned how to say "Rocket" "Inside of" "At all times" "seatbelt" "Time machine" "Dinosaur" and other words just by listening to instructions and picking out the words. Plus a bunch of words from listening to Spaceship Earth in spanish several times.

Oh, and "Por favor, manténganse alejado de las puertas."

StarWarsGirl

I can't lie. As much of a purist as I am and as much as I miss Horizons. Like every single day of my life. I really do enjoy Mission: Space. I just wish it hadn't come at the expense of the greatest theme park attraction of all time.
Considering I was only 3 when it closed, I have no memory of Horizons. I may be in the minority, but I really hate Mission: Space. I'll do green team if my brother wants to, but other than that...

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Favorite... Splash Mountain. Even in a delapidated state, walking towards it and hearing the screams and seeing the water shoot up at the bottom of the hill is a sign I've officially arrived. It's a favorite for the kids and i.
Least favorite... Primeeval Whirl. I ride it a couple times each trip with the kids but I go on it feeling fine. The rough ride feels like a chiropractic appt gone terribly wrong. I get off feeling battered and bruised and half motion sick.

StarWarsGirl

I hated it when I was your age also.... Its our way of making ourselves feel better for pulling our kids out of school to go to Disney.... :)
Unfortunately I'm going to college and will no longer be pulled out for Disney trips:( But my father said he'd pay for a week at the All-Star for me and a friend to go before spring semester. And he said he'd go with me for flower and garden since I get out May 5 next year.

StarWarsGirl

Facts: I like pineapple and ice cream.
I ate a dole whip and was incredibly disappointed.

In my opinion (and very likely, nobody else's), you are not missing out on anything.
It still would be nice to try it...my parents really like it. I have such a severe Pineapple allergy that I can't even taste a bit of theirs. I have trouble eating over at Polynesian too. Hawaii with the food allergy was miserable. I also have a nut allergy, so those pineapple macadamia nut pancakes at Polynesian...would be a ticket to the hospital.

It's interesting: In Disneyland, they have it set up so you can buy and eat Dole Whip while waiting for Tiki Birds. Decreases the line significantly.

juniorthomas

It still would be nice to try it...my parents really like it. I have such a severe Pineapple allergy that I can't even taste a bit of theirs. I have trouble eating over at Polynesian too. Hawaii with the food allergy was miserable. I also have a nut allergy, so those pineapple macadamia nut pancakes at Polynesian...would be a ticket to the hospital.

It's interesting: In Disneyland, they have it set up so you can buy and eat Dole Whip while waiting for Tiki Birds. Decreases the line significantly.

Can you have artificial pineapple flavoring?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom