Most Embarrassing Moment

Before Tower of Terror had seat belts, my older sister dragged my mother on it. When the cast member said, "Okay, put on your seat belts," my mom FREAKED OUT and was screaming that she didn't have one. :lol:

becanya

I think I have to go with my 2 yr old diving out of the back of the car at Sci-Fi dine in while my husband and I chatted it up. We heard a kid screaming and thought...gosh, whose kid is making so much noise?! Turns out it was my DD. The knot on her forehead grew so quickly and so huge that they called the paramedics, who came straight to our car/table during the show. Quite the spectacle, I must say. But she got a free tinkerbell out of it. :sohappy:

Wait, I have two more. LOL.

I was young, I think about six or seven? I was waiting with my mother on Peter Pan's Flight and was bored out of my mind in the middle of the queue. I looked at the many colorful shields around me, and thought... hey, why not put my head in between two!

I slipped through okay, taking some time to look ahead... but then the line began to move, and I couldn't get my head back out.

My mom was mortified and kept pulling on me, and I was screaming out of fear more than pain. Finally my head popped through and we got some pretty funky stares. Needless to say I did NOTHING stupid like that again. I hardly spoke for the remainder I was in line. :lol:

Another one, this time happening last Wednesday...

My Dad is a very goofy man to begin with. He zones and spaces out quite a bit, but that's just the way he is. This incident was absolutely hilarious AND embarrassing.

Mom and I wanted to go on it's a small world, so my Dad had to be dragged on as well. For some reason, the way you would usually enter the ride was the exit (going through the front and down the zigzag ramps) and vice versa (the excruciatingly long path towards the back).

Now, common sense would tell you to remember something like that. But when it was time for us to exit the ride, everyone in our boat was exiting left, but my Dad was going right. He was standing in front of the barred doors and fisting them, and when he turned around to talk to someone, realized he was left behind. :lol: His face was as red as a tomato and we teased him about it for the rest of the trip.

j_dp456

I was about 12 at DAK. I have a fear of masked characters. Something about the unknown really creeps me. I'll take pics of them but I don't want them touching me. Anywho, Chip and Dale and a few other characters were at the front of the park taking pics and autographing. I was with my cousins and we went for pics. They got in with them, I took the pic. Dale motioned for me to join. I told him no. My cousin told him my secret. Dale proceeded to come at me slowly with arms open. Now, if you really imagine that, it's actually kinda horror movie-esque. An oversized, smiling chipmunk wobbling towards you with his arms open. I started backing up. The @$$ chased me. I ran. Chip joined in. Yes, I was being chased by those @$$es across the front of DAK. They cornered me. I turned and faced Dale and told him if he took a step closer, I'd punch him in the face. He stepped. I swung. Suddenly, the CM/character bodyguards show up....LAUGHING their butts off!!! I was so MAD! I cried. lol. I was so humiliated. Because of those DBs, my fear is worse. lol.

Now that is a funny story! :ROFLOL:

mp2bill

I was thinking that this might be a good thread, because I know with all the times that we have been to WDW that we have had a few. Mine was in May 2010 when I tried to my 39 inch son on the 40 inch Dinosaur ride at AK. I glued Styrofoam to his shoes to make him taller. I got passed the first CM, but got busted by the one inside. I thought we were going to be kicked out, but instead got a fast pass to any ride at the park that day. My 3 year old, who loves dinosaurs, told her he would be back when she left. Does anyone else have a story?:eek::eek::eek:

That is embarassing. Why'd they give you a fast pass?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I once fell asleep on Spaceship Earth. Not like dozed off, but completely zonked out. It was near the end of an EMH evening, and on my way out, I thought, "Why not take a quick ride?". I think I fell asleep before we even got to the Phoenicians, to be honest.

Well, at the exit, the CM's actually had to rouse me from my sleep! I woke up rather disoriented for a moment. I still laugh about it.

tomes1225

:ROFLOL:
ive got nothing that will surpass yours!!:ROFLOL:

but anyway, there was a time when my cousin rode alien encounters with me, and lost it during the "escape" act. I had to hold her hand through it, while the 5 year old girl next to me looked in amazement at my 17 year old cousins episode.
I did the same thing :ROFLOL:I was screaming so loud my dad thought I was having a heart attack. Then again I was only five.

Bonemachine

Unfortunately I have a horribly embarrassing moment that will never leave me. I think I was in 4th or 5th grade but can't remember my exact age. My older sister was with us and we were riding 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea with my mother. We came to the part where the tentacles wrap around the submarine and my mother pointed to the window and proclaimed very loudly "Look! Do you see the testicles out the window?" My sister was mortified and wouldn't talk to her for the rest of the day. I'm still haunted to this day.

HAHAHAHA, AWESOME :ROFLOL:

This is by far the best one.

The possibilities with this are great like, "Hey kids, look at those giant, sweaty testicles wraping themselves around us! Isn't it exciting?"

Oh man, that's good stuff. Hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom