Most embarassing moment at Disney

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by d dude
3 years ago I was at Typhoon Lagoon and my dad mde4 me go on the one slide[can't remember the name] and when I got off my swiming suit was almost all the way up my but and an old guy in a wheelchair was laghing his head off.:rolleyes:

Humunga Cowabunga

sillyspook13

All the times I've been picked on by Josh from American Vybe were pretty embarassing. For example, the time he had me get up and dance with him (I didn't mind;) ). Or that lame catch phrase he used. "What's your favorite letter? I have two: U and I":eek:

Maria

Originally posted by mightyduck
I got busted last year for making out in the back of a car....The CM security guy was NOT amused...

lol!! I bet that was the most exciting part of the vacation...! ;) :eek: :cool: Details please... hehe ;)

mightyduck

It was easily the most exciting part of the vacation! It was late, after jellyroll's had closed, and I was leaving the next morning, so we were in the back seat of his car... I mean, we were not, you know...doing anything illegal exactly... and the security knocks on the steamed-up window.... The guy I was with was so upset for me, and I was laughing so hard... 28 years old and getting caught making out in the back seat of a car... LOL

Maria

Thanks for sharing! HAHAHA...

I know how JellyRolls gets... specially on a tuesday night... That could have happened to anyone there! Lucky you...! :D :p ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom