most embarassing moment at disney?

yensid19

Mine just happened to me just last week. I was eating lunch at the Crystal Palace with my wife, two kids, and a friend. Tigger came to the table but approached me from behind so I could not see him. When I did I grabbed my video camera and got up to get a better angle. When I went to sit back down my friend had moved my chair and I fell right on my back in front of the whole place!! I thought Tigger was going to die laughing! Got some nice video of the Crystal Palace ceiling though!!

kennyj29

I love these stories!

We went on the Great Movie Ride when we reached there with my family (lets' just say we're plus sizes) there were nine of us. The CM looked at us Put his arms to his side to show bigness and said is everyone in your family LARGE? Well we got on the ride hysterical. We were so embarressed. We have so many stories, I couldn't possibly tell you them all.

We were on TOT and when we took the drop, we had just bought my son about 6 pair of drumsticks from RNRC and when the first dip came the drumsticks flew out of the bag and fell all over the elevator. We all had to look around to find them all....that was pretty funny.

castlecake2.0

Originally posted by barnebd5
Me and my family were in a rush to go to Epcot one morning and I put my shorts on and I remember that the waist was a little too wide. So since we were in a hurry I forgot to grab my belt. So we got there and I was lookin up at Spaceship Earth and my shorts came right down and my boxers were exposed. It happened quick and I pulled them back up fast. o well, I guess we all have to have these moments.:lol:

I had a close call one time when I was running to the Haunted Mansion, caught them just in time though!!!

A couple of years ago, also at the HM, we were at the exit walking past one of the doors to the 'servant's quaters' and a castmember walked out and BOOM, we colided!!! I felst so stupid

-Tyler:king:

These stories are so funny!

A couple of years ago, two Asian ladies stopped and asked me to take a picture of them posing by the Leave a Legacy sign at Epcot. I guess I was a little anxious to get into the park and enjoy myself but I took the picture and when handing the expensive looking camera back to one of the girls, I let go of it before she had it. I remember watching the camera fall like in slow motion and bang off the pavement. I was horrified, I was sure that I broke the camera and ruined their pictures. Luckily the girl picked it up and dusted it off and just waved me off. No worries according to her. But I bet she didn't ask the next unassuming female she passed to take a picture of her. I still feel bad about that...:hammer:

FairytaleMagic

I didn't have an embarassing moment. But Ido remember somebody else. It was closing time at MK and we were on one of the last trams leaving the MK. This family was sitting in front of us and they couldn't remember where they parked their car. You could tell they were pretty irritated and had been taking the round trip on the tram several times. Well one of them said that they forgot that they could just press the alarm button on their car keys. So, when the car alarms they can see which car had honking horn, flashing lights. At the moment they pressed the button the tram passed right by their honking car. They told the CM to stop so they can get off. The CM said sorry he couldn't do that. And that was the last tram for the night and they would have to walk back to their car from the entrance!
We tried not to laugh out loud (which would've made them more irritated). But it was funny.

kaneant

I had a very embarrasing experience at the Studios. Having never been there, and having a vague idea of how Who Wants to Be A Millionnaire worked, I was walking down the street outside and saw the phone ringing. There was no one around.

I picked it up.

I didn't realize this but my voice went live over the auditorium inside. The guy doing the show seemed a bit baffled; I didn't realize who I was talking to. Then - from out of nowhere - the CM supposed to be guarding the phone appeared. She grabbed it from me. I didn't know what was going on.

I was very embarassed. But fortunately I got the question right.

FairytaleMagic

On second thought I do have an embarassing moment!

I went to the character greeting area near the Lion King show in AK. Anyway, I should have known something was wrong when "Goofy and Pluto" were getting too friendly with the females. Let's just say they were touchy feely with the women in front of me. Well I took my pictures and when my family saw the developed pictures everybody wanted to know 'what the heck was I doing with Goofy and Pluto?' Well in 1 picture Goofy sat down on the chain that connects the gazebo columns and pulled me onto his knee. In the second picture Pluto is giving me a bear (or shall I say dog) hug. The characters were never that friendly in the past :veryconfu .

Sora

I don't have a embarassing moment about myself to share, but rather one that I witnessed while playing a part in the water tank at MGM at the begining of the backlot tour. I agreed to help out, along with a mother and her two teenage sons, who were all to eager, literally jumping at the chance. Me on the other hand, I was a little more subdued. I guess the family just wanted to show off their acting skills to the rest of the people in their party. (Or lack thereof...I'll get to that a minute.)
My role turned out to be the Engineer. When we got out onto the main walkway that acts as the stage, I watched as the family were directed to the boat next to the engine room set. I was told that I was about to get a LOT of water dumped on me, and not to look to my left. I got a laugh out of the crowd and the Cast Members as I hung my head and moaned.
After I was soaked from the water, I got to watch the family act out their parts. As the Captain and Seamen on the deck cleaning. They were supposed to react to an imag. plane and scream and be overly terrified. Now, I've seen some HORRIBLE acting in my day (I own and wrestle for a local independent wrestling federation here in town) BUT OMG!!!! These people were awful! Not embarassing for me, or maybe so much in general, but oh man! That is the one thing I have nightmares about late at night!
I know they were SUPPOSED to be having fun, but they mostly just stood there, looking like a poster family for Dumb and Dumber. They just kind of stared at the water as the special effects were triggered. I was trying hard not to laugh at the horrible display, and the Cast Member who was playing host on this rotation was doing her best to get them motivated, but alas, they stood there like deer in headlights.
Afterwords, I got to talk to the Cast Members for a few seconds about the family after they had ventured on to join their group and I've never seen a small group of people laugh as hard as we did for about a minute. They said that was one of the worse examples of stage fright they had ever seen. And then I was on my way to let them do their jobs after a big thanks for my good humor.

Don't know if that story counts, but why not share it while laughing about dive-bombing Seagulls? (crazy rats with wings...yuck)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom