Trip Report Most crowded September WDW visit ever!

What is going on in the World this week/year? Crowds are unlike anything we've seen, in Sept., since visiting every fall since 2008. Have we picked the wrong park schedule? Still having a great time, just +30 min wait times for everything than what we'be experienced prior.. Wilderness Lodge 9.11-20

JIMINYCR

We went in Sept 13 last trip and were shockd then at how crowded it was. Like draybook's latest TR says, it was full of Spanish/Portuguese families. Sept's no longer a quiet month. Have fun anyway.

AndyS2992

We went in Sept 13 last trip and were shockd then at how crowded it was. Like draybook's latest TR says, it was full of Spanish/Portuguese families. Sept's no longer a quiet month. Have fun anyway.
Yup. Just got back from my two week trip and hearing English was a rarity.

ginadee

Well, I just got back last night from 6 days at PoP and thought "heck yeah, this is definitely the time to go. No crowds." At least a lot less than Ive experienced in the past. lol...

MaxsDad

I just got back from our week there. We have been going the week of labor day since 2009. I agree, it is more crowded this year than in years previous' same week visits. Of course, it is still less crowded than most weeks.

We too noticed that it seemed that a majority of the guest were from outside the US. It would seem Disney has done a good job of marketing its product to the proper target at the optimal time.

michaelnyc

We have been going for 21 years now in Sept and this is by far the most crowded we have ever seen

Sept 1 thru 15 2015 this year
Sept 1 thru 5 was light crowds but after that it just keep getting worse every day
MK rides 15 mins wait or less except for 7 dwarves early on in the trip and by Sept 14 most rides over an hour wait time
We had the park hopper option and tried two sometimes three parks in the same day to try and find lighter crowds

And yes, alot more Brazilian Argentinian and Mexicans this September
We are a mixed latin/american couple so I kept listening out for the different spanish dialects
Rebooked for next year already, hope it is not the same

Amy Brewer

We arrived on the 31st of August, walked on the rides with 5 min waits like Splash, Thunder and Space as we were waiting for our fast passes!!! As the vacation went on the crowds built up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom