Most Cherished WDW Souvenir?

mine1204

On my first trip to Disney World, with my kids, I took a piture of myself and my family on the lifeguard chair at Pleasure Island. as my kids grew and we made more trips to Disney or came anywher close to Orlando I always made a stop and had our pictures taken on this chair and this is how I have always marked time with my kids. The oldest 2 are now 20 and 18 and I have a 3 year old who had his picture taken there about 1 1/2 years ago.
Unfortunately the chair is now gone as we discovered in September of last year but, I have the most amazing pictures of my kids and now I get to look for a new really cool place to pass the next 20 years. These are by far my most cherished souveniers.

mine is definitely my magic music days pin i got for starting off a parade a few years ago with my group starlight express. we had so much fun and they gave us all this special treatment. it had to be one of my top 2 alltime fav disney moments next to being princess of the day :D

CAPTAIN HOOK

Our first souvenir was from one of the glass shops on Main Street, a glass Mickey Mouse standing inside his own protective glass case - it stands about 3 inches high and sits proudly on top of the television for all to see.

meeko_33785

Too many favorites to name! Definatly my autograph book which I've managed to get alomost all of my favorite characters to sign. Also a few of the posters and memorobelia from Sid Cahuenga's at MGM, a WDW wall calandar from 1994 with pictures of Disney characters around the park, and collections of pins, key chains, and post cards.

WDW1971

Originally posted by Ijones88
This is our Christmas tree setup with some of my favorite WDW souvenirs!! The Contemporary has blackened windows, fiber-optic lighting, and a flashing red LED on top. I don't have enough room for the Polynesian, WDW railroad , and the new WDW entrance railroad station....:( Unfortunately, I had to pack it all up til next xmas...:(
Not surprisingly, we were the favorite house in the neighborhood with all the kids!!!

That is so cool!!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
My absolute favorite is the original Figment plush I have had since I was in preschool. :D (That thing is only a few years younger than me and it's still in great condition!)

Maerj

Mine would be the T-Shirts from the Star Wars/Disney Weekends. That was the first time that I ever visited Disney, and I had an incredible time.

PaisleyMF

1991 my first trip to WDW, My first trip period (what a great way to start college) Me and my brother were there for a week to many memories but my favorites are my T Shirt that say's senior on it with a Mikey dressed like a Senior + my Mikey Sorcerer Apprendice Figure (that has become my 1 thing i have to by from each first time in a Park,so far WDW, DLC).

5 Years later i got the chance to travek with my Mom and my sister for their first time to WDW so this one was fun, and my fav momentos are the 2 glasses with a Mikey & Minnie and or names etched from Germany (a plus was the Old WDW logo) and they already were using the new one for the 25 aniversary, 2 posters, the one free when you watch the preview center for DCL and AK, plus a poster that has 3 of the Castles, Epcot, most of WDW, Simba, Beauty and The Beast, + Walt Disney and Mikey walking together like in "Partners" statue

Plus like each time you travel there so many Magic memories... and my all time fav song Remember The Magic from WDW 25!!!

cbjlshaw

:) Like so many of you there are just too many wonderful memories in all of the souvenirs that we have purchased or aquired over the years that it is very hard to say which one is great enough to stand out as our most favorite. However, I would have to say that if I really had to choose I must say that the fiqurine that I purchased for my wife on our 10th anniversary with Mickey Mouse dressed in a tux and top hat dancing with Minnie Mouse who is dressed in a dress with purple accents has to be at the top of my list.

Next would have to be all of the photos of our children over the years with different characters, my how they grow fast!:cry:

Epcot is my fav

When i was 8, my parents bought me a plush Dumbo and Bambi....those were my favorite, now i love my die cast metal vehicles.....they remind of the rides and how much fun they are....they also make me wanna be at Disney:kiss: :slurp:

Ellen Ripley

my most cherished items are from the 70's....a small skull from the magic shop on main street, and a glow in the dark pirate skull that originaly had a black plastic chord through it so you could wear it as a necklace...it has an eyepatch on one eye..and a fake diamond in the other eye....i got it at a shop by potc....these are both made of plaster i think... on my last trip in april, i got a little skull ring at the cart outside of hm, which is pretty cool too.

:)

mwitkus

when we were down for our honeymoon in 2000, we stopped by one of the art stores in epcot. one of the artists was there and did a mickey/minnie wedding picture with our names and wedding date on it... that is definitely my favorite souvenir since it is a reminder not only of our special day, but of our favorite place as well...

mudogs

I have a hat with the old Disney World logo and my name embroidered on it from my first trip in 1973....It's still my favorite, even thought it doesn't fit anymore!:lol:

DixieBelle97

I went on a Tower Tour of Space Mountain on my first trip to WDW in '97, so that means a lot to me. My autograph book from that trip is pretty great too.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom