Morning LL/genie chaos advice needed....

Merriweather Pleasure

Original Poster
Hello Disney experts!

I am in need of your opinions on if my plan will work (or even makes sense) for the morning 7am rush to get rides secured....

I am going solo for a day and hopping from Epcot to Hollywood Studios. My priority is to get on Guardians, so here is my plan...

Midnight- buy Genie plus
7am - First to try for Guardians virtual queue
Then, even if I get it, can I still also buy a LL for it as well?
After that, buy LL for Rise
Lastly, book first genie plus - Remy's?

Should I go for ROTR before Guardians? I am not sure which one sells out faster.
For information, I am staying the night at a WDW Resort and I am going on a weekday in January.
Also, do you all think Fantasmic will get added to genie plus anytime soon?

Thank you so much for your opinions on this, I really appreciate it!

RememberWhen

I would bet you’ll be fine with the virtual queue. Get it ready a couple minutes before and hit refresh repeatedly and you should be fine. I believe you can also buy an ILL for it. Not sure on the details as I’ve never bought ILL.

surfsupdon

I need to know which to prioritize during Marathon Weekend, Slinky or Rise. On a normal day Rise is available for booking through 10a. During Christmas Week, Rise is gone in mere minutes. It flipped on itself.

Merriweather Pleasure

Original Poster
Rise is a more difficult ILL to secure than Guardians, so make that your priority.
Sorry another question for you...Do you by chance know if it is possible to use two phones at once that are signed into the same account to book two separate attractions at 7am? I will be on my own, so for example, can I sign into my disney account on my phone and get the virtual queue ready for Guardians at 7, then with another phone in my account as well, try to get ROTR ILL at 7 am?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Sorry another question for you...Do you by chance know if it is possible to use two phones at once that are signed into the same account to book two separate attractions at 7am? I will be on my own, so for example, can I sign into my disney account on my phone and get the virtual queue ready for Guardians at 7, then with another phone in my account as well, try to get ROTR ILL at 7 am?
It’s not possible (from personal experience). When is your trip? If this month, you’ll have no difficulty securing a VQ for Guardians. Go for Rise at 7 am.

nickys

Premium Member
You should be able to do this. Multiple people being logged on under the same account at the same time works fine most of the time. I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve had problems recently.

Edit : I have now, having read @Tuvalu ’s reply. That is odd though, I know it’s a common thing to do where only one person in a party has their own account.

Rob562

You should be able to do this. Multiple people being logged on under the same account at the same time works fine most of the time. I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve had problems recently.

Edit : I have now, having read @Tuvalu ’s reply. That is odd though, I know it’s a common thing to do where only one person in a party has their own account.

*Possible* to do? Yes.

But personally I don't trust Disney IT enough to try it. If I were in that critical of a situation, I'd get one of my travel mates to log into their account on their phones. (I force travel mates to create their own accounts, even if they have no intention of ever logging in to do planning. It avoids many potential issues in the future, especially for the less tech savvy)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom